Lair Of Infinite Agony Recruiting now!!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by LT_LegendaryDevilsTormentor_LT, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Hey KAWers,

Unfortunately i'm still pretty new at forum posting so please dont expect bright lights and fancy colours :) but for those who need pics heres a few!!

This as you can probably guess is a recruitmeny thread for my clan which is still taking baby steps at the moment.

What are we about??

In a nutshell we are about growth and helping new players (which we seem to be short on lately). We run b2b ebs and item ebs on the weekend.

The clan is made up of a few loyal members who want to grow and commit to the KAW family. All we ask is for people to join and be part of what will be a fun where all can join our CC and once big enough we can think about a War clan or sub.

Clan rules are simple (like this post)

Be respectful of other clan members

Be active in ebs and CC

No farming

No asking for admin

And most important have fun

Anyone interested in joining please contact myself and thanks for reading :)

2. I had a laugh over the name, so points for that.

3. Lol thanx word, glad u like it

4. I don't understand why no farming clans sometimes want these dark and evil sounding names.

5. Hey trip i hear you and while i agree, the clan is still in early stages atm so farming ppl who most likely have mains and will terrorise new players seems fruitless to start with :) but when the clan is established who knows

6. Good luck bud

7. Thanx bliss drop in anytime u want :)