The WIngs Of Sorrow{Recuiting}

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by LHLlIIlLengendarylININJAlIlLHL, Jan 23, 2015.

1. The Wings Of Sorrow

History:
    The Wings Of Sorrow was born on January 7th 2015.WOS{Wings Of Sorrow} was formed by a mysterious person who calls himself WrongfulSorrow.He wanted to create a new powerful
    clan.A clan that will forge sacred bonds of friendship & rise above all others. There came a point in time when Sorrow looked upon the world of KAW.At that time he measured the essence of experience and seen that everyone had different perspectives. It spoke to him in a way that the minds of others was blind to the true meaning.The world of KAW is full of powerful Families and kingdoms with distorted methods. You can build your kingdom to the best of your ablility to keep those who want to harm you away, but somehow they will always find away in.Sorrow searched high and low for the secret to a powerful kingdom. One day like the lights of heaven,it hit him.The goal was to take a bunch of smaller kingdoms together ones who was an outcasts to the rest of the world,Onces who was in need,Ones who had no chance of making it on there on, & Ones who needed to help of another for fortitude.The cry for help was answered and many joined.

Rules:
    Be Active

We the family at WOS find that in order to grow bigger and stronger one must be active as possiable.Its for that reason that inactives shall be kicked to insure maximum success.{Those that don't fight on a battle field usually die :lol: }

NO Farming

Kingdoms at war has grown into a epic war game.Farming of another player for fun will NOT BE TOLERATED unless you are DEFENDING YOURSELF or YOUR FAMILY.
    Drops earned here are to be USED here

WOS works together to engage & take down powerful ebs.Sometimes the eb goddess shall bestow upon us gifts in return.We feel that if it was earned together tham we shall shall the reward together. :evil: :evil:

Don't hit family members

Wos is a family and as such shall be treated that way.Any hits upon your family by you shall lead to an instand kick.Unless you agree to a friendly 1vs1

What are we looking for?

~1m cs
    ~Good active admins
    ~Those willing to work hard
    ~Great Alliances

{I want to think you all for taking the time to read our thread and know that it was created to the best of my ablity. :ugeek: :ugeek: }

2. Nice thread some bb code errors and misspellings but its fine.

Good luck with the clan :p

3. Thx so much

4. Good thread. Good luck with your clan.

support to op

5. Fantastic first thread Wrongful!! Really impressed. :) good luck with the recruitment.

6. Thx SO MUCH!!! COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP!!

7. Support. These guys and girls have been incredibly supportive since I started, with seemingly infinite patience! Seriously however, I'd definitely recommend to new starters, those looking for a change of scene, or those looking to help out. Definitely landed on my feet by landing here 

8. Been playing this game for almost 2 years...one of best clans i been in.

9. Bit of bb code failures, but fantastic thread! Gl with recruitment!

10. Looks like a cool clan, and it's a really nice thread! Best of luck 

11. Thx

12. Bravo on the thread  and good luck on the recruitment 

13. Good luck with the clan op

14. WOS is a great clan trust me :D :D

15. Great clan that's growing fast