Story behind why WDGAF abandoned Zaft

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KillerKillKill, Jan 22, 2015.

1. The following scene is based on actual events in a parallel universe. So after Harbinger of Crap got stripped. He hop scotched his fairy ass to Bellamorty for back up and the following convo goes like...

Harbinger of Crap : Top of the morning my fair Lady Bellamorty. Oh how art thou this misty morning?

Bellamorty : Its misty indeed. I can see your noob tears dripping from my computer screen. What is it that you want?

Harbinger of Crap : :cry: I just got stripped butt naked, exposing my broke back by those conniving snakes who call themselves Apoc! I Demand that u send reinforcements now!

Bellamorty : mmmmmmm WDGAF :?

Harbinger of Crap : I'm gonna need your banks to get my allies back. Are they at the ready?

Bellamorty : WDGAF :?

Harbinger of Crap : Damn it Lady! This is no time to play Word Games. ****'s bout to get real pretty soon! We are getting rammed by Apoc in every directions. Don't know why they are concentrating on my rear? Please send help!

Bellamorty : WDGAF :roll:

Harbinger of Crap : Got damn it! Some one just hired my 150 billion max plunder ally! Are you bringing back up or what!!!!!!!!?

Bellamorty : What part of WEEEEEE DON"TTTTTTT GIVEEEEE AAAAAA FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Don't u understand!!!!? Look at u!!! You're nothing but a no ally noob face! A PEASANT! Another BUTT HURT CLASSIC!!! You and Zaft can get SHAFTED for all that we could care less!!! We only Ally with the Strong not the WEAK!.. Now go away before i SHAKE U OFF! SHAKE U OFF! ((((_!_)))) :x :x

2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Mm.. Statless Alts. I knew they were in season.

4. Props for posting with a main, oh wait...

Idiot

5. lot of people crawling over to statless alts acting like fools..

6. Could have kept Belles final response in lines with the comedic tone of the rest of the op, but all in all I'd say that even for a statless alt it wasn't half bad and still gave me a chuckle.

7. funny...

If posted with main, legendary

8. Pretty funny post 

9. Ah i see what you did there...you tied in the song from an earlier forumnicely done

10. Lmfao! Haha why would anyone use main to post something that offensive against someone . Thunk about it :)

11. Statless alt..thinkin done lol

12. Because they arent scared on an online game

13. Also who is this offensive to? Harb or zaft? Who would really be worried about them lol funny thread but should have posted with a main

14. That moment when you're scared to post with a main.

15. ...posting with mains is scary!! 