BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð࿃ཞẠ̸སGཛ HẠ̸སÐ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ____Demon____, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Want a clan where you can be an idiot? A clan that doesn't protect it's members, hatred toward others, and random acts of kindness? Then Black Hand is not the clan for you.

Who is Black Hand?

BH is an established group of people who enjoy playing KaW the way it was meant to be played. With war. We were established in May 2010, and with many ups and downs throughout the years, we're still here, still going.

Black Hand was founded on a few basic principles. We intend to continue to uphold these principles to the fullest extent that we can.

1A) Freedom, the one word BH stands for. The freedom to say and do as we please, nobody bosses us around, nobody tells us otherwise, freedom, the true meaning of enjoying KaW.

1B) Respect, this doesn't just mean respect your fellow clan mates, your brothers, your sisters, but it also means that respect should be shown to those who you are engaged in war against.

2) Love osw, with all your heart. Do you enjoy long nights on KaW? Willing to change your sleeping habits and be on at odd times? Desire to help the clan succeed is a must.

3) This brings me to another point. Noob tears. You must be able to drink an entire glass of noob tears everyday, sometimes two. We like to farm, no reason needed, no questions asked. If you feel the need to show compassion, then Black Hand is definitely not the clan for you.
    [​IMG]

3A) ࿃ཞẠ̸སGཛ HẠ̸སÐ is the newest addition to the BH family. If you are under stat for the main clan, and looking for a fun, active clan, I guarantee you'll love OH. Now accepting anyone over 3m combined stats interested in becoming a part of our family.

4) These are just a few of the simple requirements, a couple of the more general ones are: 15m CS and up only, we aren't a clan for newbs. You will be rejected if you do not fit our requirements. Pots  (no not that kind, sorry Hk.) more like 1,000 of every spy defense and attack def pot (negotiable for differing builds) And no 15m cs pure attack builds please, or I'll personally farm you for applying :lol:

5) Who to contact. If you are interested in joining, feel free to either contact myself or Cheezy(he's mean and scary: lol kidding) for a more in depth interview. You can also contact Ranger or Homocide (I'll probably respond first ) You will only receive an interview if we like you and you more or less fit the requirements.
    [​IMG]

Ps, We <3 Spies

ʹ͜ ˓͜⌯⃕˓乃L·ĀĊ₭ĦĀ₦d ͜⌯⃔͜˻͝ xTrEmECoUnCiL

2. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Oh yay. Black hand gets to viciously spank itself over and over again.

3. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

You've nothing to contribute no need to continue posting on here. Ty

4. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

lol.... You gotta be kidding me

5. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

That tears meme was mine, k thx.

6. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Drown in those tears lol

7. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Needs more bbcodes

8. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Support to my awesome clan!

Black Hand

9. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

1C) Love omar

10. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

I could have sworn that Xtreme had already made BH recruitment thread?

11. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Lol

12. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Support.

Be the hand that people fear; Walk in the shadows.

13. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Support

14. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Racist @(0_o)@

15. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Haha good thread extreme! Was fun whacking your ass " big daddy" style haha

16. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Edited

17. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

I swear this is like the 10th recruitment thread I've seen for BH

Edit: I swear I never know what to post on these kinds of threads. I post support, other clans get angry at me. I post no support, BH gets mad. I'll just leave an awkward face.

:|

18. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

I love Dia.

19. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Much support to BH and all they stand for!

20. Re: BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð

Hk and rinus are the biggest noobs in kaw but they make such a cute couple