ANONYMOUS WAR PROJECT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Come_Inside, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Idk who ur hitting... but thats cute. Anyways. :)

2. HIT THE big 100 today

3. Zep we dont approve of depression pease get happy.

4. Who cares. U r bumper.

5. So are you now. Again this is a great recruitment thread. Judging from eb history I see that there's little activity. Try to invest by making it a b2b hte clan

6. Or we could be focusing on targets rather than EB's.

7. I want in on the we clan

9. Anonymous war project 

10. I Miss you guys ☻

11. let me know if i am wrong. but wasnt awp spanked back to the 1940s by aztec and clan a fam clans?? i remember like 2 years ago there was a clan similar or the same. that claimed to be these bad boys. but when push came to shove. they took it like roni. :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. I'll correct you, you're wrong ?

13. Well i mean if you count fighting outnumbered 40 to 1 for 5 months (40 being the lowest possible ballpark estimate , it was closer to double that) and destroying 5 clans and ending it with a mutual cf being spanked then you're mentally disabled :)

14. I remember that

15. i member them getting hit and stripped then playing dead. the ones who didnt play dead. just banter in wc and on walls. doesnt matter the number of clans. #savegroos took on all of apoc by himself.

16. I had a list of 300 accounts i was going to farm out of the war one by one, im sure your main was on there somewhere, btw What's the name of your main, just so i can check ;)