κστfε λฟλκεηιηg

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 30, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

We burn like an inferno.
    An inferno that consumes, takes no prisioners.
    We are one. We are all.
    We burn to nothing, we leave nothing.

[​IMG]

Since the ways of EB have taken over; the lances, axes, swords, bows, and magic have been forgotten. We are here to bring those ways back with the power of the Fire Emblem!

[​IMG]

We are Knights of the Fire Emblem's sister clan, born from the flames of the Fire Emblem! We live for war, always honing our skills in the art of combat. We never back down from an opponent and will fight to protect our own till the end.

Awakening is a fast paced extremely active growing clan. When not in OSW we are preparing for War always! We utilise all area's of KaW such as EE EVENTS and PVE's, Ally trading (We support free ally market) using them as tools and weapons in our fights. In true KotFE style, we encourage and support 1v1's. We hit battlelist, and we have a real hunger for Targets in our CA.

1) High Activity/Fast Growth
    2) Stat Requirements: 200mill cs +
    3) High Interest in OSW/PvP
    4) 5000 in all Pots
    5) Loyalty to Family
    6) Active in CC
    7) 18 Years Old
    Contact myself or an Admin for more Information

Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ✯
    ༺CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḶྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể /ĆŁλÑĀ༻
    ₩ Ð ₲ ₳ Ƒ

2. Great fam pleasure to be apart of it 

3. we are firewe bring the firen I'm perm silenced

4. Great thread vixen. I'm glad to be a probie/prospect here... It's been fun and looking forward to future endeavors here

5. Sexy thread. Much support

6. Nice. Support

7. Support good post Vix and Bugs.

κστfε λฟλκεηιηg

8.  bump bump bump

9. Support...great family...great people...vix

10. Support with much respect to lords and admins and family great people to be around:)

11. Support, Love the family, great people to be around, bringing the old kaw back!!!

12. Support

κστfε λฟλκεηιηg

13. >Inb4 Dirty Larry.
    >OP can't even green text.

14. Support to my family