We Are Rogue

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As you should, I have a pretty big mouth. Still on a scale of one to elite rogue you're like a 3 at best. Learn to stick to the shadows and backstab.

2. Good luck with future rogue.If U need help bro I am One pm away.Happy Kawing and once again good luck to yall

3. Well Rogue Family, our second clanniversary is here, it's been a great year and again I wish all our family and friends a great year to come. I'd like to thank everyone that has helped us get to where we are now by sharing in our vision of what KaW is to us and where we would like to go in the years to come. The next year will bring a few changes for us and I hope you come visit to see where those changes will take us, it's going to be fun, I guarantee it. Much love, Rogue.

4. Happy claniversary fam. Lets enjoy it and everything to come in the future

5. We are Knight.

6. With a shattered sword.

7. Been a great year, grew quite a bit under the teachings of fellow rogues. So glad I can be part of the family, love you rogues 

8. 'Home' is the place where, no matter how long or far you go, they will always take you back.
    Happy clanniversary to my first family... although I am not around much these days, it means a heck of a lot to be back Home.
    Livin' that danged Dream!
    L, Kells

9. Much love and Respect for Rogues.
    Here's to another year! :)

10. Why the hell is this being bumped.

This clan is trash anyways

11. 6969 posts

12. We are Rogue... Ha!
    We accept your CF.

13. Funny... no one said anything about a cf. Try again troll

14. Oh poor frank, don't like getting wooped by a bunch of nubs?

15. I am the trashiest nub by far

16. Lmao that's funny. You're all gonna be naked soon probs

17. leave my thread cynder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.