We Are Rogue

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well Rogues, it's been great year. First, to all the family and friends I have made this last year, I want to thank and congratulate each and every one of you, if I haven't already you know I will. Second I want you all to know how much I look forward to the next year. We've had a lot of very good time's and a few rough one's but all in all we held together, worked together and grew together.
    Enjoy our celebration and I hope for the best of each and every one of you in the year to come, Happy KaWing and come home when you can.

Rogue

2. Couldn't this just be said in CC?

Or is it a recruitment thread.. I'm confuzzled

3. Support
    Wishing all Rogues a most wonderful clanniversary. You are an outstanding bunch of crazy-azz people and I am proud to have had yall as my first perm family.
    Nothing but the best for each of you in the new year.
    Livin' the Dream!
    L, Kell

4. Support to Rogues! Cant forget where i came from. Good bunch here

5. This post by me literally didn't make sense. I would have delete it, but I can't so I'm just going to edit it.

6. Good luck. I've created a forum post for champions elite too.

Hope the new year is great for you and your clan.

7. Awwwww so sweet. A noob clan hanging tough. 

8. I remember the first time I wore rouge... Oh my ass was sore the next morning

Wait, that's not what were talking about it is it?

9. We are also brain damaged.

10. Much respect for these guys and gals. Here's to another year! :)

11. A great clan with good members, always willing to teach those who want to learn, I have learned a lot from them. Thank you We Are Rogue.

12. Well Rogues, I want to thank all our family in and out of clan and all our friends scattered around this wonderful world of KaW for helping us get to where we are today. I want to share with you the creation of our new sub clan for smaller members that want to learn the mechanics of the game and have the opportunity to grow while doing so. Today I introduce to you "Rogue Recruits", founded on our original Rogue attitude of maintaining a neutral status while promoting pvp and preparing for war if and when the time comes that our family has to stand together. There is no minimum combined stats to enter and everyone is welcome. Come check Rogue Recruits out, if we suit you stay, make us your home and grow until you qualify for our main clan or just come visit and say hi to the newest members.
    Once again I thank you Rogue family and friends and look forward to seeing you all again either in clan or when we come to visit.

Rogue

13. Support From COS

14. Your status makes me laugh.
    Don't bump crap threads, no one cares about your trash wannabe clan.

15. Support to the max

16. A true rogue wouldn't announce they are rogue. I question your roguehood.

17. I question your Silence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.