Large Clan Alliances

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The_Unknown_Soldier_, Dec 19, 2014.

1. You were speaking barley? Seems like YAFI opted out as well :roll:

2. True pvp? Lol so i have to pvp when devs make an event haha. You fool i been in osw for 4+ years! With all the shame you all posses over running like cowards, you def hold on to this tightly! Btw where did all ur allies go?? Sure seems like we are no action when all the runners are dropping all allies lol. Roh clan is losing it all and we ain't even started to strip you chumps yet lol. Thats wonderful. Thank you all for taking a lil off our workload. Keep running chumps and keep talking that's all yall got left! Apologies to op and those involved in this thread. Just can't stand fake ass people. Im out now. Enjoy!

3. This can actually be very helpful. Thanks

4. Thanks for the apology I added a second disclaimer on the thread for everyone to read.

5. Instead of just yafi and na should be all clan IMO

6. changed

7. I'm waiting for the invictus Alliance list.

8. Nice thread very informative and well done. Great job op.

And support to all by brothers and sisters at aztec

9. Good effort on the thread mate, I even think the idea of having the inactive families is good, gives us a good bit of history on what big families have come and gone.

I think for the likes of the alliance part you take out some of the main and sub clans and put the family instead and then list the family clans like further down if you want to otherwise good job 

10. Great effort! Much support!

11. Not bad keep working on it can become a great post

12. meanwhile there's jho who doesn't care enough to be in an alliance

13. Missed OVF and INVICTUS???

14. Op nice thread, but can u write in this alliance list which are osw clans and which are not.

Also if posible write all time osw history(New thread).

That info will be of great help to guys who wants to know Kaw history.

Ty for aharing info with us.

15. You missed my clan. We're Apoc alliance

16. Thanks for putting an honest effort in collecting all the info. Obviously will need a little tweaking but I was starting to loose track with all the shuffling going on these days. Hope you stick with it though️

17. Great thread.. very educational 

18. i think damnation belongs to wog family, right?

19. I was sent a pm by two of their members saying they are part of apoc