Once We Were Boobs

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by BloodyQueen, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I agree 100%. OP should be ashamed

2. I can't seem to find the clan, and OP is clanless and silenced. That was fast

3. This. Seriously, playing a tap tap game won't help anything. Donate to the cause of you can.

4. This thread reminds me of the:

"One like = one prayer" posts on Facebook.

Don't use cancer for your own personal gain... unless you are actually going to help raise money for the charity.

5. I get the feeling this will be locked because of the breastfeeding. Don't want any of the devs getting a strange fetish now do we? 

6. OP supports breast cancer, OP supports the cause… i dont see why people donate to it. Its pretty deadly as it is already

7. Because breast cancer is not a disease. It's a very powerful form of a virus, one that does not spread as common as people think. But, it is so common that it's genetic too. They are donating only to people who have dead end answers. Cancer it's a b*tch and one that always comes back for more.

8. 1. Dont bypass.
    2. It's not a virus.
    3. Did you read what i wrote? Or what OP wrote? "we support breast cancer"

9. Support  --- any type of cancer

11. Just saying yall can donate that's fine and that's thoughtful but, there's no way to cure it im sorry that's reality

12. If you support breast cancer it means you like breast cancer and want it to kill more people.

13. And helping the cause means uhmm getting more people to smoke and sunburn? weirdos

14. RESEARCH

15. Well no one said that :lol:

16. Dude come on its a serious matter nothing to laugh about please come on don't be like that

17. Op started with liking breast cancer >_>

18. Well then he needs to be stoned to death for liking such a thing

19. There is a nip slip. Lock for exposure on a 9 game.