The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment [TSG/SS]

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 12, 2014.

1. The Thunder Buddies

Currently running a TSG/SS rotation

[​IMG]

I'd like to start this thread by quoting an inspirational work of art:

"When you hear the sound of thunder, don’t you get too scared. Just grab your thunder buddy, and say these magic words: “**** you, Thunder. You can suck my ****. You can’t get me, Thunder, because you’re just God’s farts.” - Ted

We at The Thunder Buddies try to live by this song by creating a family of people to be thunder buddies. Here is a little bit about us

[title2]History of TTB[/title2]

Our origin story is a humble one. About a year ago, Chick (our owner) had a few too many beer, watched Ted, and decided to make a clan. Did he regret the name? Maybe a bit. Did he regret making the clan? Not at all.

[​IMG]

TTB started like any other clan, doing small EB's and trying to recruit new members. Slowly, TTB grew and flourished into a decently sized clan with a good group of people. TTB even managed to have a successfully running subclan.

Then came the best era for TTB. I, Dillybar applied and (of course) was swiftly accepted. I climbed the ranks fast and got our clan to a respectable size.

Now, as all clans have thought of from time to time, we decided to become an hte clan. We organized well and ran well for several months until we decided that we, the admins, were having the fun sucked out of the game for us and had to stop.

So, TTB went inactive for a couple of months. Everyone sort of went their separate ways until about 2 months ago when chick (probably drunk again) decided to reopen TTB. Together, we grew again and met new thunder buddies.
    That leads us to today. We are currently sitting at around 300 on the leaderboard, trying to grow and recruit new friends.

Will you become part of our history?

[title2]How to Join/Rules[/title2]

[​IMG]

Of course, by now you're probably itching to join. But you don't know how . Firstly, you can contact any of our council members:

• TTB-ThunderChicken-TTB (Owner)
    • _HEART_
    • TTB-Hot_Cookie-TTB
    • 4S-Stitchy
    • Legen_waitforit_Dilly

In terms of requirements, we aren't the pickiest of people:
    1. 12mil attk (10mil spy)
    2. Be cool
    3. Exceptions may be made to requirements

Finally, the rules:
    1. Keep fights 1v1 - We don't mind if you farm people, but we don't appreciate being dragged into messes
    2. Be active
    3. All seals dropped here are used here ffa
    4. Have fun!
    5. You must drop 1 seal a day and give the items to me

[title2]Why TTB?[/title2]

Here are just a couple of the perks of being in TTB:

[​IMG]

- We have cheerleaders
    - We have a great group of people here. Cc is active a lot and cookie is always fun ;)
    - We run equipment Ebs such as TSG and SS nearly daily
    - We get our fair share of HTE and ROTWB in
    - We will protect you from the thunder

[title2]TTB's Goals[/title2]

[​IMG]

We have a very simple set of goals:
    • I want to be the very best
      Like no one ever was
      To catch them is my real test
      To train them is my cause
    • Become a top clan (duh)
    • Grow a great family to enjoy the game with

Please join or chick will beat me up :(

2. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Lmao... i resemble those drunken accusations! Much support and thunder buddies 4 life 

3. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Support

Good clan

4. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

If those are just god's farts, what's lighting? His ****?

5. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

I don't want to know... 

6. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

That was beautiful Dilly. Brings a tear to my eye. Thunder buddies is the best clan ever. 

7. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Tell us...

8. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

We have pirate party weekends and spank fridays love to my chicky our bear is so cute proud member of Ttb

9. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Insulted in the first paragraph :(

10. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

This purple dragon supports his family

[​IMG]

11. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

You always drunk bro, or at least that's my guess :lol:

12. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Ive been this clan for awhile as lurker ;) and yess..they really have good cc and awesome people here :D

SUPPORT !!

13. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Chicky drunk? No way . We love to keep it sexy and pervy. Join us, let us make your fatansies come true. Bring us your horn, cookie loves playing with those.

14. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

We are gonna need more space in clan...I want to rejoin because that was such an awesome recruitment post.

15. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Lol this is great guys :)

16. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Awesome thread. Best of luck!

17. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

I'm not sure I agree with rule 5...I thought it was give all items to stitchy!?!?!?! Great thread tho 

18. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

I don't even know how many ppl read these things, but you should. And the one thing I know, cause I've been at this a long time, is the The Thunder Buddies is full of good ppl some of the best in kaw. And when you got that, what else matters?

19. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

Support 

20. Re: The Thunder Buddies - Recruitment

What to cheesy? Go hug yourself 