Introducing the Crux Crate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Adequate response

3. i guess only can open 1 crux crate/chest each 24 hours, is to long waiting.. and some people can get more than 5 crux crate per day.. maybe if we can open crux crate/chest every 6 hours is still good.. please consider this devs.. thanks

4. BUY. THE. LOCKPICKS. IF. FREEBIES. ARE. NOT. ENOUGH.

5. yeah. i can't believe people are still complaining about this. you get a free key every day. that key gets you free stuff. some of that free stuff is really nice.

free stuff. daily.

want more stuff? pay for it. its reasonable.

i'm all about coming down on the devs for being greedy. if the only way to compete in an event is to pay, it annoys me. (that includes ee) but i'm equal opportunity. greedy players are just as bad.

6. I'd like to be frank about words crux crate & crux chest,they do cost money to lose it is a disaster.Some were bought some from crate.event ends on DEC 18,2014.Crate will be remove on DEC 19,2014, token be taken away on Jan 02,2015.Deva pls be specific if your removing gold crux chest and when and why on every event

7. Here is the following information regarding Crux Crates, Crux Chests and Building Tokens:

-The Crux Crates will be removed from players profiles on December 22, 2014 at 12pm PST.
    -The Crux Chests will not be taken away from players profiles.
    -The Building Tokens are scheduled to be taken away from players profiles on January 2, 2015 at 12pm PST.

Happy Kawing, Everyone. :-D

8. I opened 7 golden crates at the same time and didn't get 1 token. I got inferno, which is useless, aqua which is also useless, and few gold and regular crux chests.....

9. Here is more information on the event:
    -The Crux Crates can be opened once every 24 hours. (The Crux Chest are scheduled to be taken away from players on December 22, 2014 at 12pm PST).
    -The Crux Chest can be opened more than once per 24 hour period.

In Addition, as you can see here. There are different tiers of drops that you can get. Increasing the opening of Crux Crates per day would increase the rarity of each drop severely. Drops are good as they are for most rite now.
    (Also, do have in mind you can buy lockpicks to open extra Crux Crates).

On a side note:
    -The Crux Crates have been extended until December 22, 2014 before being December 19, 2014.

Probably:
    -The Developers might allow players to open 2 Crux Crates per 24 hour period as the event comes closer to and end.

Do Note:
    -Crux Crates were dropping in huge amounts from different epic battles. But since players complained about not being able to open them, Crux Crates drop rates decreased. Now, the Crux Crates drop rates have increased.

Happy Kawing, Everyone. :-D

10. When are we gonna be allowed to open more than 1 crate per day. It's Christmas and there's those of us with family and family always come first. Please increase the amount of crates with can open per day, even increase the cost per key so it's fair on all

11. Troll, please tell me that you edited this

12. What about you spend a lousy dollar to open each one?

I still spend more on coffee a day than on opening the extra crates and still opened them all

13. WTF Devs

WTF Devs.I did many hte & rotwb but can't get any crux crate.

14. I got 5 xtals, lost your 4.99 profits today devs :p not gonna buy xtals till tomorrow :laughs:

15. ATA. Please oh please extend the deadline past 12/22 for these crates. While I get the whole waiting 24 hours thing, most of us have more crates than we can open by then. And it's the holidays, money must be spent on families and stuff.

Please?

16. Spend a dollar if you want more opened.

17. How come my gold crates disappear?

18. when is the expiration of crux/gold crux chest? u only said the crates not the chest..

19.  Too bad We can only open 1 every 24hrs, devs let US open every 12hrs, give US a break thx

20. golden crate:This legendary crate could contain any one of a wide variety of rare items. i didnt no the crux chest 100% was a rare item lmao what a joke