Introducing the Crux Crate

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 4, 2014.

1. This explains why I get Building tokens every other time! They're very "legendary" mind you.

2. Very handy to help grow n close the gap

3. IT'S bad enough we can only open 1 a day, but please don't rip us off by adding time to when can open. I PM'd a friend what I got Well ahead of time I m allowed to open thus over 24 hours off...

4. You can buy one 24h after the last bought key… i dont see the problem

5. I could not say it better

6. @kaw_community
    Why is it we can open only 1 crate every 24 hours why not make it unlimited?

7. $s

Now enjoy the freebie you get every day or spend that whole $1 to open more if you wish.

8. Opened over 16 gold chests. Best I've gotten is 1 gold crux chest. Rest have been some tokens or a normal crux chest. Talk about legendary. More like none existent.

9. Not really Val, I've opened only 1 per 24 hours (all have been golden because I'm stocking them for winter) (got 9 golden and 5 regular atm) and I got a building token from 1 and ten xtals from another, so building token is legendary and I've not opened but 5 crates i think

10. That's all I get normally 40 tokens as well for the added kick in the nuts

11. I'm happy that aqua and inferno are rare - I would prefer them even to be legendary (ultra rare).

I would be kind ticked off if I use 10 nobs to get them

12. This event pisses me off at times like I get like 12 crates and every time I get ready to clear them all out a gold one pops up...like really so then I wait 24 heres more and get 30 more damn reg crates :mad: and I just thow my phone in the air and say ****..should be unlimited keys and the more you buy the longer you need to wait 1 = 1 hrs 2 = 2 he's and so on be easier and makes sure no one has left over crates in the end

13. Yes!! I just opened another Crux Crate and received 20 Crux Reward tokens today!!

I'm going one step forward with this!

14. /Sarcasm? or
    /stupid

15. Got 2 crates yesterday ... 5 xtals and 1 building token. Isn't life grand???

16. ...stupid

17. Thanks devs more useless items

18. Why is it 24hrs from last opened chest? Just make it on a 24 timezone from 12am to 12am not all of us can log on at the same time every day to buy a key and what happens it becomes a longer wait for the next key

19. Live with it. 