New hte clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by XxX-NINJA-XxX, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello kaw,

Have recently unlocked my clan to hte. I am turning it in to a b2b hte clan. So I am seeking perms and admins that get free hte if they do que and recruit must be 25 mill cs . Also seal here 7 day passes items closed.

2. Can I have ownership for achievement?

3. You're not even 25 mil CS and you want to recruit accounts that are that big?

You have some large moose marbles dude.

4. You do realize giving free passes to admins is the biggest mistake  you will just get ppl looking to leach hte

5. Al long as they do que and hit it's fine

6. bad idea. no one needs another hte clan. besides, you need loads of seal donors. once you get about 30 active people willing to spend their time with you, then make the clan. and unless you are planning on leeching from your admins and members, you need to be a steady source of seals as well. however, if you already are, it would be far better to simply join an existing hte clan and not have to worry about this whole ordeal. simply put, unless you want to leech and make an unsuccessful hte clan, don't do this. if you genuinely want to help other people grow and make profit yourself, become a perm at an hte clan.

7. Still seeking admins 20mill cs

8. Nah just come over here.

9. Sooooo bad hehe

Im betting on inc. just like last time ;)

10. This belongs in world chat. Either post it there, or make this worth reading. Pictures, humor, ect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.