ZG First Generation Now Recruiting

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by AK_King_Jeremy_AK, Nov 29, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    ☠༺Ž̸Ꮹ☠ƑIƦཧŤ☠ᏩཇསཇƦλŤIབས☠
    Sub clan of:
    ☠༺Ž̸λŦŤ ☠ᏩཇསཇཧᎥཧ ☠

In the beginning, true and hardened soldiers warred alone. Fighting raged threw out the lands like fire in hell and friendships were as fragile as glass then came clan's warriors who had proven their powers banded together, and began a quest to become dominate. They fought long and hard and established their reputation as being amongst the hardest fighters in kaw. As kaw slipped from the pvp to the pwar, and the pwar to the pve, the ZAFT family has remained strong and steadfast in their resolve to play the game the way it was made to be played. They continued to fight in the hardest osw's that kaw has ever known, and still they grew stronger. But there were those who sought to join them, without the experience or commitment to fight for the clan. Thus, ZG First Generation was created. A clan designed to teach the players the way of war. We weed out the weak from the strong, the brave from the cowardly, and the ZAFT from the rest.
    [​IMG]

Leaders:
    AK_King_Jeremy_AK
    LavishRose
    Requirements to Join:

• Age 18
    • Attack: 6m cs+
    • Hansel: 4m cs+
    • Loyalty to ZAFT Genesis and ZG family
    • Always treat others the way you want to be treated
    • Active in CC

We are currently accepting members that want to be part of one of the strongest families in KaW.
    • Learn the skills needed to be successful in the art of war
    • How to successfully manage your account and grow
    • Become skilled in Allie trade and how to use them to your advantage
    Questions and Answers:
    Q: What if I don't have the required amount of pots? Can I still join?
    A: Yes. As long as your working on them.

Q: Do I have to move to ZAFT Genesis when I meet requirements?
    A: It is recommended that you do but is not required.

Q: I am under 18, but will be soon. Can I still join?
    A: No. Our cc is 18 plus, so it is to protect minors from adult content.
    Please note all existing problems should be resolved before you apply for an interview!!

Ad approved by:
    XxX-IlIlIl_xRAVENx_IlIlIl-XxX
    AK_King_Jeremy_AK

2. Pop on by, visit or stay. We will teach you to war, be a better kaw player or about build. We have mock wars each month to help you learn how to fight in an osw. Everyones very helpful and all the guys make the ladies sammiches! Hope to see you soon!

3. Idk bout the sammiches LAV makes mine but it's a great place to learn and grow. Great cc and great friends 

4. Great clan and a lot of fun people happy to help u grow and learn full support

5. Sandman also makes great sammiches stop by and try one 

6. Awesome clan, very friendly players and very fun!

7. Support there a good group james1985 leader of zg legends

8. Support Jeremy is cool guy

9. Support we are a great family . and ready to welcome anyone looking for a family. Come on by cc gets wild 

10. Nice post  pm me about it.

LHL_LegendarySerenity_LHL

11. Best Clan Ever I'm improving my skills by learning from the BEST we BEAST OVER HERE

12. One of the best clans I've ever been in

13. support

14. Support 

15. Support to Family..

✦☠✧༺Ž̸λŦŤ☠ᏩཇསཇཧᎥཧ༻✧☠✦

16. :-D Support!