[RESOLVED] Plunder Bonus

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Email: support@athinkingape.com

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Dont worry u were just drunk xD

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I still have the problem even if i restarted the game.

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

no one percent bonus plunder and I have the award for 250 shards when I collected 500 please fix

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

The bonus doesn't seem to be working for me, restarted phone a few times.

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I forget how much regular HTE pays these days to know if my bonus is through or not. I'm thinking not however

7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Just checked with others in my clan and my payout isn't including bonus

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

this is y these short events are pointless causes more greif than they are worth

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

any other older players notice that we didnt get a free xtal for thanksgiving like every year thats past? But kaw will make an event to help themselves make money!!!

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

oh

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

No plunder bonus has been given for the equip for 500 shards

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

While enchanting my skull 1000 equip reward the plunder bonus was at 1% then went to 2% and is now back to 1% again . Please explain or fix this๎–๎€Ž thank you

13. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I never get bonus at the end of battle that is equal to epic battle history after battle is completed.

14. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Why is there still a limits on xtal use in ebs? I am getting the "you have regenerated too many times in this epic battle" message in summoner right now. My clan is behind and I'm on 300% bonus right now too ๎˜

15. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

if I would work the sloppy way like these KAW-creators I would lose my business! lmao

I have made 710 shards in that PVP-event and got a badge and reward incl. plunderbonus corresponding to level 1 ("more than 250 shards") only XD

16. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Please...enough already with the 'devs making money' crap, seriously. This isnt a care-in-the-community app and you all just look stupid each and every time.

17. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

That's your total plunder from the entire EB including your actions during it, not just the end bonus.

18. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

KaW
    Plunder bonus is still not working properly and I have restarted and reboot the phone 3X already. There better be compensation for this failure

19. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Plunder bonus not working Here either..

20. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Neither of my bonuses r working. I've restarted app and device but still nothing.