[RESOLVED] Plunder Bonus

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,

We're currently looking into reports of plunder bonuses not functioning correctly. If you are experiencing issues with plunder not reporting correctly please try restarting the game and see if this fixes the issue.

Update 7:15PM PST

We believe a fix has been implemented. If anyone is still experiencing this issue can you please let us know?

Additionally, we'll be working on investigating the number of users affected, and work on a compensation plan to ensure you received the plunder you were entitled to. Please bear with us as this may take a little time.

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Kaw_Community, any word yet on an Epic Battle Winter Event?

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Needless to say, no matter how we cry for events to stop. They will ignore and continue their money grabbing spree.

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Shhhh no more promos. Give us a break

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Yes
    Mine got decreased from its start bonus just 2 hours later

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

So this started 2 hours ago for you? Did restarting fix it?

7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Mine decreased as well. Restarting brought it back to original plunder but I'm still not getting the bonus plunder.

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

No still.not seeing my bonus so not sure if its even working

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

restarting the game did not help :'(

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I'm a little upset.

I didn't get my plunder bonus, and restarted my game.

When it reopened, William Shatner was in my phone trying to convince me he was Canadian.

It can't be true. He's awesome. Canadians can't be Canadian and awesome at the same time...that's an oxymoron.

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Will we be getting back lost xstals and lost gold Chest ?

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

okay its working now, just checked, problem started about an hour ago, its back to what it was :)

13. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Problem fixed thx kc 

14. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

We believe a fix has been implemented. If anyone is still experiencing this issue can you please let us know?

Additionally, we'll be working on investigating the number of users affected, and work on a compensation plan to ensure you received the plunder you were entitled to. Please bear with us as this may take a little time.

15. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Fixed now thanks

16. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I had purchased 2 chest and 2 seals and lost my plunder thanks kaw for trying to give compassion for what we have lost

17. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

My plunder was down for s while I reset and then it was up afterwards. May have been the eb or a glitch. Whatever you folks decide is good.

18. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Please start a promo for rewarding billions of gold

19. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Not fixed yet I see. Screwing me on plunder

20. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I wanna know y I got
    Perm silenced for speaking my mind with freedom of speech like ur conduct says I wasnt cursing or anything or saying anything inappropriate plz get back to me I spent money in this game and would like to get a response back plz and my silenced lifted