New Family Of clans

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by MineEliteTank, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Hello kaw,
    Tomorrow ill be making a new set of family of clans I am super excited, very experienced and have thought about this for a while !

-LEGENDS- ( Main clan, EBS: tsg, hte, haunts, stp, ss. 10 MILL CS +)
    -LEGENDS WAR- (war clan, EBS: B2B war, ALL war builds aproved by owner, tanks 5 mill adt and sdt)
    -LEGENDS BOOT CAMP- (Sub clan EBS: B2B t,1,2,3,4, 5 mill cs -)

[​IMG]

I have a lot of experience and friends and am going to make the main clan tommrow. We will unlock to hte tomorrow and get the main clan running.

Im looking for perms, admins and co-owners for these 3 clans. Please pm me if you'll join right away tomorrow when I make the clan to come join and help unlock.

This will be a long term clans and will be a big family :mrgreen:

Thanks kaw for you time :D

[​IMG]

2. Reserved this is the main acc of the one that made thread pm me from here .

3. Why make a war clan if u opt out of pvp event? 

4. Rl stuff right now so had to uncle just died

5. Noob

6. How many times have you made this thread now?

7. Support nice idea :)

8. Good luck to ya, but how do u plan on opening and running 3? Clans right now if u had to opt out of PvP for RL?

9. People joining

Black_smoke1
    UnstoppableTIGER
    Red-wolf5536

10. [​IMG]

What would possess anyone to make this...

11. ^the ring looks super weird.

12. you do realize that running a clan takes ALOT of time and effort right much less 3clans, right?

13. OP has tried and failed 2 times before to run a clan family. Using clan names that very closely resemble the legendary name. If you failed the first 2 times OP, how is immediately going for a 3rd round going to go over any better? What's going to stop the repeat of the last 2 times? And if your real life situation is in dire straits then what are you doing on here in the first place?

14. Didnt wulf of or someone do that in a previous guide?

15. Your stats can't even join your dream main clan.

16. Perms

Black_smoke1
    UnstoppableTIGER
    Red-wolf5536
    Bearded_ben
    safadxx
    TURLOCK
    keeper74

17. Black_smoke1
    UnstoppableTIGER
    Red-wolf5536
    Bearded_ben
    safadxx
    TURLOCK
    keeper74

18. I dont think you have to make a list of perms considering how well you did in your last attempts.