Starfall Event Update

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Love this event hit range is ridiculous tho devs need to adjust had ppl 3x my stats hitting me

2. Is the event ending soon?

3. Yes. Then we can all start farming the opt out list at last.
    Oh the butthurt will be marvelous

4. devs print us a list of everyone who opted out .......cmon you know you wanna :shock:

5. Issue with that is it would take multiple posts to post the whole list though.

6. list of first 1k to do it ? :)

7. Don't forget to start with those in your alliance.

8. You should start with fellow clan members.

9. BTW I have not opt out but I support people with actual life.

10. I got 249 shards. Missed 1st reward by 1. All because I got farmed with people who's stats were 14 million more than mine in the last few minutes. Great hit restrictions devs

11. WORST EVENT EVER.........WASTE OF A WEEK OF KAW.....THANK GOODNESS THE DEVS SAW SENSE AND REDUCED THE TIMELINE......

12. How long did kaw come screeching to a hault running nml b2b for the ones that couldn't run HTE. Your a waste of space

13. Agree I had enough for first range but getting hit I lost so now no prize.

14. It was a really fun event but wasn't fair to players that r low in stats they barely had any shards to get..I only got 1 or 2 from each player.

15. On the whole - this event the best event/promo the devs have put on. Mayhem , chaos, drama and most importantly butthurt and eb warrior tears. Guess a few tweaks to improve a couple of things - and roll it again. Well played everyone who participated - there was plenty of you in my nf, and vice versa. Till next time 

16. I think next Pvp event drop us in a pool n only hit each other to dtw!! And no eb hitting!! Should be more Fun u earn gold n shards only hitting ppl...

17. Event sucked, banked all gold and payback sucked. No support to kaw.

18. The event was fun maybe a war game isnt for you?

19. Event was a blast would love to see same thing with bfa turned off like primal wars it would make it more even across the board but either way was fun and respect to all clans/peeps that participated