ῳ∑∆℘ơиʂ ơモ モ∆ɬ∑

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Before now, you may have been ordinary or pathetic. Just like the rest of some. Who are you now? An account manager, an assassin, just another tool that was mind ****** into killing his father. You are all of these, and none of these. Who are you now? This is not you fulfilling your destiny. This is not you falling in your mothers or fathers footsteps. This is definitely not you saving the world.

You need to start taking control of this game, from the weak, from Janice from billing reports, from ergonomic keyboards, from cheating girlfriends and sack a **** best friends. This is you taking back control of your KAW life.

What the **** have you done lately?

ῳ∑∆℘ơиʂ ơモ モ∆ɬ∑

Now Recruiting

Are you looking for a home in the Fraternity?
    Currently accepting applicants 4m CS or higher (3m CS spies)

Talk to: ohMiss_Tempted

OSW training, PvP welcome, Leadership roles given to those who have earned it.

Sure, we EB and EE, that is in most clans interests - but we are about the big game. The real KAW. The down and dirty war style that is the foundation of this game.

Owner and leaders are very protective of members here. We keep PvP legit - and will jump in if it is broken. No drama here - leave it at the door. This is not a safe-haven from your outside trouble.

It a choice, Player, that each of us must face: to remain ordinary, pathetic, beat-down, coasting through a miserable existence, like sheep herded by fate - or you can take control of your own destiny and join us, releasing the caged wolf you have inside.

Our purpose is to maintain chaos in an unstable game - kill one, save a thousand. Within the fabric of this game, every account hangs by a thread. We are that thread - a fraternity of assassins with the weapons of fate. This is the decision that lies before you now: the sheep, or the wolf. The choice is yours.

2. Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

3. Inb4 Larry posts no support

Oh, and support

4. That was gr8 m8 now cant talk im gonna be l8

5. Willy left BH altready?

6. I guess the no support was implied.

7. I did?

8. Maybe he has maybe he hasnt but guess what
    Youll never know.

9. I didn't. I just picked some random clan and made them a recruitment thread. **** happens.

I hope they like it.

10. But we know about you and your gender neutral style..

Just asking Willy I always wanted to make random recruitment threads for a random clan

11. I searched 'Weapons of Fate' in clan search, and nothing came up

12. Thank u very much willy. I LOVE it. Anyone who is interested, apply to WoF 2.0

13. Nice Job

14. Great thread thanks for the help willy

15. Okay that sounded nice :lol:

16. Great job willy, 

17. Disclaimer- WoF 2.0 will not be running ebs until this PvP event is over. All are welcome to come join the fun. No clan is off limits!!! Crybabies need not apply

18. No, support.

19. This is why Willy is VK.