ῳ∑∆℘ơиʂ ơモ モ∆ɬ∑

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 22, 2014.

1. ῳ∑∆℘ơиʂ ơモ モ∆ɬ∑

Now Recruiting

2. I love wanted lmao one of my favorite movies

3. needing a few more for night shift.

4. Wish i couldve played the game

5. I personally have never played it... but I always hear from those that have, that it's pretty good...

6. Recruitment currently closed

7. A clear indication that something is brewing in the OSW department.

Someone bout to get stripped.

8. Lol.willy, u sir would be correct

9. I'm going to bed soon. I have 65 bill in allies. Come and get it. Oh and I will be inactive for the weekend.  have fun you weak wof 2.0
    Warriors of Fate  be glad we don't have the whole fate family on your puny clan

10. Says the guy from pnz  why u no hit? Hahaha. Find my newsfeedand kindly stay off our threads

11. Recruitment now reopened

12. How does it feel to be clanless because of your actions?

Bump

13. Still got his ally doe

14. I'm clanless because I refused to apologize to you guys lol. Me and three others were kicked and banned for not wanting to apologize to a random clan who got booty tickled for us trolling their thread. They even asked one of the guys to remove his clan tags from his name LOL!!! They are trying to cyber bully him into using rl money so he can change a virtual name. That's just wrong no matter how you look at it. BUMP BUMP as far as being clanless goes, I don't mind. I simply didn't feed the ego of certain powerful members of the clan and they decided to kick me. I still have respect from many members of fate family so I really don't care. I made friends and now it's time to make some more. I am a friendly person btw  anyone recruiting?