seal drop rate should be increased!!!!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ML_DoMiNaTe_ML, Nov 21, 2014.

1. OK so lately it seems as if a thinking app has lowered the chance of getting seals through ebs, I think they should raise the chances of getting a seal of the damned. So I have started this petition hoping that people will agree so we kaw players can get more of what we deserve. So comment yes if you agree. Happy kawing!!!

2. Yes but it's highly doubtful that they will

3. I personally think that hte and rotwb should just go back to being promo ebs that only open once in awhile

4. I also would like a pamphlet I can exchange for a free haircut to drop from EBs.

Devs please implement

5. Erm no seals drop enough stop being greedy!!!

6. Seals can be dropped from epic battles?!?

7. Seal drops are low?

[​IMG]

8. OP is an Idiot

9. I highly disagree with OP. The point of a game like this, like every free to play game, is that it's paid to win. The devs are already nice enough to give away free seals, why should you wanting to earn more gold make them lose money used to create your gold?

10. Support

11. Seal drop rate increase? Cool, ebs payouts should be decreasing as well. /sarcasm

Sorry, no support. KaW is free to play, but HTE and Rotwb are paid ebs, so seal drop rate stay that same way. I agreed with Acetown as well.

SUPPORT

12. Get what we deserve ? DESERVE? It's a game