Champions Elite Recruitment Thread!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by In_Loving_Memory_of_Emma_, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Support! ️.

2. Thanks guys.

3. Support to our family

4. Support to good friends and great clan. I've been in Champions Elite a couple times great people.

5. Best pinche family in Kaw Hogg IS weird...

6. Well i read the first 2 lines than scrolled down and saw it was too long to read :lol: but what I can say is i did have the pleasure to fight along with dave in my previous osw. Dave is an awesome person, I am sure those who warred with him can say the same so i can only assume his clan mates are just as awesome as dave is. Full support to you and your clan dave.

7. Support Dave and the clan

8. Thanks chaos, cesos,blade. letsplay You was a awesome warrior a pleasure to fight along side as are most of my friends in KaW.

9. Support to Dave and the Champs family. Nice work mate :)

10. Nice thread OP! And GL

11. Support as always Dave great family clan and good job on ur first thread 

12. Support for a friend,good clan and good ppl,give them a go if u need somewhere to grow:) I'd like thanx in shards plz dave 

13. Thanks a great clan love it here

14. Great support guys. Have no access to alt for a few days. Could still use perm members.

15. ཧཔƤƤᎧཞϮ

Champions Corp was my first clan in KaW. Great clan family and great friends there. Very knowledgable and supportive of all their members big or small. Full support to any sub clan of theirs. Best of luck CE️

ངཞᎧƝ



16. Thanks mate. You always have a home here

Thanks saibot.

17. Some great people at Champs. Support to your latest endeavours 