Champions Elite Recruitment Thread!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by In_Loving_Memory_of_Emma_, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Welcome to our official forum thread.
    [​IMG]

Champions Elite, Was formed to house the smaller players of KAW, We are the sub Clan of Champions corp.We are looking for members to join us in your new home. We have players from all over the world united as one.

[​IMG]

Champions Corp are well know to many in the Kaw Community our loyalty to our kingdoms friends and family 2nd to none, champions Elite strives for the same. We are a new clan so rough around the edges this is where you come in is your bored of your clan failing EB, if you want to grow, if you want to make friends and have a loyal family this clan is for you. We simply ask for is people to respect each other in our clan. I see so many times in forums people saying this is a war game. We do not war in Champions Elite at the moment we are a clan of peace in other words a --EB-- Clan.

We want people to run our clan as a group, no clan has a true leader there is no such thing without admin and members there is no clan so everyone has a say and everyone gets listened to. Things are decided as a team.

We do not promote farming

[​IMG]

We are not a OSW Clan, however we do protect our members within reason but will find other methods to resolve conflict if we can.

This is my first time creating a forum page so please go easy on me.

Thank you for taking the time to read our forum thread and hope some of you would like to join our clan.

Our stat requirements are just 2M Combined stats any exceptions would have been Invite only. Our HTE Rules are on our Clan page. If someone is seen take advantage of HTE we will kick.

2. Support Dave great clan.

3. Support

4. Awesome thank you for your support

5. Support! I've visited before you have a great clan and some awesome players 

6. This is a great clan to be in so much help 

7. your a great clan member. a asset to elits so thank you.

8. Support to my Champs family!

9. As Harv put it ,, not a clan ,, we are a family .. Stronger Together nice one Dave( Gooner)

10. Respect Bill. thank you bro

11. Nice and to the point . Looks good!

12. thank you, Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

13. Preddy Supports

... Ever find yourselves in OSW I will be there 

14. Thanks Preddy :)

15. Support to a good friend and a good clan. Best of luck 

16. Support Champions. Hogg is weird pass it on

17. Support champs great clan and fam :)