The Lost Warriors

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by renamed473, Nov 18, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    We are lost warriors, bound by the trail, ensnared by it’s promises.

Beginning and future

This clan was founded by Destoctornator and MyNameIs2ndName with the intent of becoming a powerful clan that dominates in wars.

Requirements

Must be 13 or older to join
    We only take serious warriors
    We are now accepting all builds

We are here to war our best. We will fight till the last second. If you trash talk in CC during war, you will be banned and farmed.

2. Finally a clan you meet the requirements to join!

Can my alt join? It's more active than you are. Usually do 1-5 actions per war and never has had a broken sword.

I'm impressed, you waited for your broken sword to disappear before you made the thread. Props.

3. Lol thanks troll

4. I fixed the size for you next time you decide to make a bad thread, probably tomorrow.

6. Op your 12 years old

7. This thread has more effort than Ora's post 

8. right ?i warred with this guy op, every one xtaled, he did not, complained about my mains build being a leak, which he leaked more and I got more plunder lol, also said this guy was weak, yet I got more plunder and actions in the war too,This guy is a joke .never will war with him again.

9. Haha dawg u NOOB I would never let u war in my rosters u fake sh

10. OP, you have no room to talk and might as well stop replying.

11. Dawg is a small hansel, not trying to be an sh. Hes a good warrior, might wanna take notes next time you see him war

12. Listen to guy above me, you should take notes. I would never want to war with someone who puts no effort in, and just trash talks people.and also you can't sko worth ****. Don't be mad cuz I called you out and it's true op

13. He can't tell the difference between a small hansel and sh because he's only 12 years of age

14. Lol very true .

15. op has a broken sword. (another one i suppose)

16. Haha op just proves my point. No one will join your "war" wannabe clan .

17. I was in his EE clan with him one day (got a no match) and told everyone in clan that he was 12

18. Broken sword is recent. Frequent inactive in wars, clearly obvious