Cosa Nostra - recruiting.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheNeo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. They letting slow witted war runners in now? That's odd. I'm suprised addy would have a butthurt moron like this guy.

2. Talk **** about my member when you're not hiding. Seems like you're running before the hits even started. I dare you to pop off on an account that matters and see what happens.

3. The only other Kingdom I have to "pop off" on is called skinnyminny. If you can hit it. I welcome you. We both know addy no one at crusty nostril can do anything except farm my wall. Bring out your alts I say so I can wreck them.

4. Alison, you know full well what would happen if I went after you personally. You backtracked once before for running your mouth about me in the forum and Apologised. Don't act up now. Us on the same size build would be an absolute massacre. You're a second class farmer. And that's giving you too much credit. Know your place.

I like you Alison, really I do. I admire your spirit. But don't let that go to your head. Spirit doesn't equate to competence. And even your spirit lasts all of a week of farming someone a bit then your ADD kicking in and you wandering away.

You act like I haven't had to call in personal favours to get friends of mine to stop dumpstering you. Didn't know that did ya? Kept that quiet because I considered you a friend and didn't want to shame you.

Now run along Alison. This is a clan thread. You wouldn't know what being in a clan means. The only time you're ever in a clan, is in the CA for being annoying.

5. this comment is so true about sword aka Lord insane / artys lil nooblet /v1xysJHOboyfriend and all the other screennames he changes from to avoid being reconized as the war runner. hes famously known for being a war runner from striptease clan . but hops in and LEAPS out of lots of osws when things dont look like they are going to win . Talks big but thats all he is . hes famous for scouting me thats all he ever did .even if id be sleeping and off kaw all he did was scout me when could have hit every action . what made me laugh at reading about sword was his big talk n threats on a gone rogue wall .saying were all vets in this clan . LoL who even are you sword cause you aint a kaw veteran by a long chance. This was him writting this when had only been in C.N for one week and there was only about 10 members .

6. Translation anyone?? ಠ_ಠ

7. translation = nemiral = ex Wit / Wig = another war runner ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

8. I see a lot of familiar faces at CN, good luck my friends from the Original SicNoc, CRD, SiCnISS gang.

Never forgotten ↜Ꮥརང几བང↝

9. Support! Good to see some of the originals come back!

11. any of you got a problem with sword you can reach me in CN.

12. Support!! Some really amazing people. ️

13. <3 brother

14. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. I support sword being a noob... But then again I'm king noob. : )

16. IMPOSTER. I AM KING NOOB. ️

17. Since same sex kingdom marriages are legal in the state of Kawkansas, just get married and both be kings of noobs.
    

18. Some great ppl in there. Good luck :)

19. 0.0 he doesnt have enough money on to the next

20. Ty BG  stop by and visit