Cosa Nostra - recruiting.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheNeo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. What is this Unicorn RP you speak of?

2. You sound like a great clan. Even without pictures your thread is good, and you should feel good. The only problem is the thing your asking for is what will stop you from getting it. Loyalty. Loyal players already have a clan they are loyal to. I thought of that while typing this comment. Irony? I'll learn what irony is one day.

3. Not everyone has something to be loyal to yet. There are a few looking for homes. Others are in clans that just aren't home anymore. They're what we are looking for.

4. lets go recruits :evil: :evil:

5. Just wanted to refresh this, and say all is swell in Cosa Nostra.
    You may wonder "how swell can it be?"
    As swell as you could possibly wish to be swell...
    If you aren't familiar with swell... Just come over, we will enlighten you.

6. It's super duper swell of you to mention that Faunt.

7. OP, BB codes are magic. They make everything look nice. Why don't you give it a try? It's fun.

8. Super duper swell if you could just, ya know, tell everyone reading this how super swell it would be for em to join us

9. I know HOW to use them I CHOOSE not to. It caters to the easily amused and distracted. People swayed by pictures or colours are people I don't need to waste my time on. You're a prime example of what we don't want.

10. ^ that made my day hahahahaha
    Too bad I'm still small, maybe in three years I will try :cry:

11. Because Ahdy doesn't need BB Codes to get members. People know his past. And people know what he can do in the future.

12. BEHOLD!THEY'RE SPREADING SWELL!

13. Super swell of you to notice that Yuno

14. True OSW warriors fought hard and fair Respected players we salute you 

15. Respect to those at FC BH who stayed to fight it out.

Now back to ripping We are Rogue apart piece by piece. ;)

16. Theres still something left of them? Musta missed it with the lack of incoming

17. All my inc was from fc. :C

18. Didn't they say they were a war clan? Where's the war? What happened to the clan?

19. Support 