Cosa Nostra - recruiting.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheNeo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. Cosa Nostra

This isn't your typical recruitment thread. You won't find fancy BB code, colours or pictures anywhere here... because if you're the type of person that needs that, then you're not the type of person I need. Cue wall of text.

Generations have come and gone in this game. Through the few years the game has existed, there's been several eras of players. A few of us still preserve the older ways. A few of us still remain from the earlier days of KaW. I will not say that the older days were better or worse than KaW now, all I will say is that it's a very different KaW from what it once was. Times have changed... vastly. Nonetheless just because the old ways are a dying breed of sorts does not mean that it is dead entirely or that there isn't still a need for it in KaW.

I'm sure there's "relics of the past" still around from days long gone, missing some of the very same things I am. Social aspects of the game and clan systems that were every bit as important to the game as the attack button. To the older players still around looking on in dismay at what the game has become I implore you if you do not like the direction of KaW then join us and change it. The fault doesn't lie on the developers for adding new dynamics to KaW. The fault lies on US for letting the metagame change so drastically that it's beyond our recognition. As the players who came before it was our responsibility to embrace the new mechanics of the game into our styles, not to cling to the old ways vehemently without accepting the changes and not to throw away the old style game we loved and abandon it whole-heartedly for pointless gold farming.

So to those old-timers still around, I offer you a chance and a place to play KaW the way it should have been all along. A blending of the old style within the dynamics of the newer KaW mechanics. If you've ever bitched or complained about KaW not being the same as the "glory days" then come along, else you're nothing more than a hypocrite and every part of the problem you claim exists in the game. Get over here and help bring back parts of the old war game we loved, and teach the newer players to appreciate it every bit as much as we did when we started off.

As for the newer generations of players, the door is open to you as well. You've missed a lot of great times in the past, when politics weren't so complex and debilitating. The game was simpler then, more pure. It was different from what it is now, and far freer. There's aspects of the old KaW missing for the most part from what we play now. An interesting and immersive part of the game that very few hold onto. KaW was a PVP game and that will always be CN's primary focus. We are a strip clan after all. The core of us having been around since 2009 and early 2010. We want to bring back those times we once had, and invite players who never had a chance to experience and appreciate that side of KaW to join us and learn that part of it too. You'll likely get stripped. You'll be pinned. You'll be sat on for weeks or longer. But you'll learn the game as it once was, and you'll learn how to incorporate newer parts of the game into that. Because the strongest learn to endure and adapt.

We aren't the type to call in a crap load of allies and outnumber the others. We'll likely always be the underdog. That's how we carry out our business. It's not necessarily the most promising offer. But to some of those reading that's exactly what you're looking for. We'll never take a coward's approach and try and rely on bullying tactics through numbers. And we won't be deterred when others try that on us, it'll only provoke us further.

Clan loyalty is now a thing of the past. Where you are at this moment means very little now compared to what it once did. It used to MEAN something to be a part of clans in this game. There was an integrity ingrained in the player base. And for the few that still hold onto that, or have come into the game newly and have that then you're the type of player I'm looking for. I offer a home. A family. Cosa Nostra. We've endured the changes KaW has offered us, and adapted to them. We remain loyal to each other, and invite you to be a part of that. Come somewhere where loyalty is everything.

Think on my proposition. Not everyone is going to be let in. I'd rather 40 competent dedicated players than 2000 disloyal recruits. If you think we're the KaW you want to be a part of, and think you're worthy of my time, hit me up with your inquiries. But be warned, if you burn us or betray our trust we have no qualms farming you until you quit. You wouldn't be the first and likely won't be the last. Loyalty is everything, after all.

-Ahdragos, Founder of Cosa Nostra.

2. Reserved

3. Reserved... just in case.

4. Support 

5. Support  good luck 

6. 2/1 best thread ever.

7. @3yearclub

Also not half bad though pictures and bb would be nice

8. Con... new account, old player. I'm known by a lot the old school players, and already validated the fact I'm the original Ahdragos, not a copy-cat.

Meg and Oli, thanks. <3

9. I think I am getting close to the 3 year club or at least it feels like it

10. Con, I haven't seen proof either but if this is the real ahdragos, be respectful.
    Good luck with your clan, op.
    and if this isn't some imposter...
    Welcome back.

11. Actually, I'm approaching my 5 year mark. Not 3. I started in Dec 2009, back during Fox IG war III, since my history was called into question. Lol

Haven't heard of me? I have a "best of" thread from when I retired, and another "Best of" written about me from someone. And it's been validated because some of the people still with me are from 2010.

Honestly, you're welcome to doubt my credentials. But I'm also welcome to farm you til reset for the impertinence. Your call slugger.

And Sasuke, haven't we spoken since my return after the retirement in 2012?

12. Support!

Will fight against any odds and stand by their friends, good luck and gratz on the new clan!

Chaotic Pride ~Eb

13. Bahahahha, support and soon in.
    Consean7. U seem way out of the old school loop little buddy, you're going to need more than apologize. Let's roll 

14. Refer to swan song thread in best of. You'll find that it's posted by a retired account. You'll also find the fact that there's a HUGE list of players there. Find one of them still active that's willing to give a nobody like you the time of day, and ask if the guy running around with the name "Ahdragos" is the real one or not. THEN when they ask why, tell them you slighted him and see the response. You'll know where to find me to come apologising. Hopefully I'll be in a gracious mood and actually accept it.