Cosa Nostra - recruiting.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TheNeo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. bump back to AT

2. We want you! Yes you brave people out there(ง'̀-'́)ง Come and join us if you're a brave and awesome person! Be brave!

3. Sounds just like IDD. Support :)

4. Bumpity bump.

If you got it. We want it!  Come on awesome people! \(^^)/

5. To boring, to long, not any pictures, you are boring me to sleep.

6. I wouldn't expect someone who doesn't know the difference between too and to to have an interest. That's the point. I don't want feeble minds and tinfoil chewers in my clan. Thanks for showing yourself as one, chief.

7. Sorry this is not first grade, we dont do picture books and crayon time to entertain the children. Run along now and take your ignorant disrespect somewhere else.

8. Ahdy eye no u lik too c deez tipes of ppl dey make u smile!

9. It's going on two months now. It's been a rocky couple, to say the least. We've had our fair share of osw since we opened. There's been war runners and lots of strips all around. But we're ever growing and improving.

I couldn't be more proud of the group we have here. And the new recruits trickling in seem really promising lately.

For those looking for something more from KaW, welcome home. We'll be here waiting.

10. Never fought alongside a group with more honour, respect and tactical knowledge before. Fantastic group of people and being led fantastically. Pleasure to call CN home

11. Support For the family