OMETS EMERGENT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by TEPOZTECATI, Nov 14, 2014.

1. These threads are always some of the most interesting to read. Good job OP.

2. Met a few Omets over the years and those I did meet seemed to be good players. Can't say I've ever warred with them but all the same nice story️

3. Can't say I fully understand the philosophy here but I guess that's the point. Osw'd omets a bit back, there's definitely some good peeps over there. Good luck

4. Yay for bunnies <3

5. I'm from the school of the Glasgow Kiss and hit first, hit hard then use a 2' by 4"️

6. Nice read. Can we get more bunny pics?

7. Well that was an incredibly long post for a lot of useless information. Good luck with recruiting though...

8. Always loved omets threads!!

9. TEPO,

1) If you only knew the rest of the story
    2) I've been apoc for 9/10ths of the total time the family existed, omets were friends of a family clan, nothing more
    3) I do respect those that DID fight and actually came out of the shadows to stand with you
    4) I still maintain my opinion and also direct you to the post that says I think once structured yall will be a tough bunch!!
    5) I like numbering things
    6) I'm almost to ten
    7) apparently my views on the subject hit a sore spot. Sorry you feel that sensitive over it. But it has nothing to do with honor or warrior stuff or insults and slander....it's just me stating my views
    8) if you truly believe what you said previously then this shouldn't mean anything!
    9) Only one more
    10) happy kawing and best of luck to your endeavors

10. 1) thank
    2) you
    3) for
    4) your
    5) response
    6) I
    7) appreciate
    8) it
    9) but
    10) it wasn't a sore spot as much as I didn't want people who don't know the omets to read a thread designed to generate interest in our group to have a comment calling into question our fortitude go without a response. And more than friends of the family, two or three of our council were members of HOG. We fought along side Apoc in its last large war. And I liked the whole number thing.

11. Support to fellow Aztec mythology, and history lovers. A few Omets have been part of Aztec clans over the years, not the most chatty players but always a solid reliable bunch. Good luck.

12. Ahhhh come on peeps the truth to the mutual cf between apoc and the omets was because of a pot roast recipe hope you enjoy the real answer to that subject matter. I hope that recipe was worth it

13. ^^ if that were true i would have to say, never under estimate the power of a damn good pot roast!
    mmmmmhhhmmmmm taters, onions, carrots... IT'S ON!

14. I love a good pot roast, but not as much as I like a good tequila! Great thread TEPO.

I am as always a loyal Omet and follow our 3 rules. But it's getting boring at TLALOCAN - send Omet recruits here so at least I can stop talking in clan chat to myself LOL.

Support to our group and those in our new boot camp! I hope you graduate in time for season 5 so we can all war as OMETS together!

Drink and multiply brothers!

15. Excellent group.

16. Good luck Tep. I always liked the Omets and their structure. Support my old friend.

17. We'll there goes my hopes of being an Omet. Don't know any. Lmao