About ZAFT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by 666_Lucifer_666, Nov 11, 2014.

1. The subject should have been questions about zaft....i learned nothing new...and you need to proof read.

3. Well. Being an old ZAFT hater.. Then a ZAFTie, now X-ZAFTie. I know the exact reason. People get jealous. We're only human. They want to be ZAFT. They see how great ZAFT is and since they can't be apart of ZAFT, what's better than taking them down? Nothing. I hope this answers your question.

4. Zaft are no different from any other family (I mean real (war)family )they protect they're own, people's problem is how protective they are but fact is it's written on they're cps a hit one hit all so if after seeing that your still stupid enough to hit a zaftie then it's your own cyber funeral. An as for there sheer strength that happens when you have the biggest spenders in any online game. Personally I've fought against zaft an found the vast majority some of kaws best and most respectful fighter's however like all families there is always that idiot nephew that lives off the family rep but that's few an far between.

5. Zaft isn't all bad. Some of their members use the name to threaten and others have no concept of 1v1.
    There are some good people in Zaft, maybe it's the Zaft rules that others have a problem with.
    If you don't know them, you don't understand why they do what they do. It's not for anyone besides them to know their rules.
    I have a history with ZC and it was fun for a couple of weeks. I apologized and it was over.
    No big deal, but someone did get rambunctious and hit a friend when they shouldn't have.
    Zaft has their rogues, like all other clans.

6. Why even post a reply to such a poorly written plea . The grammar makes my ears bleed.

7. ( )() nuf said lol

8. Happy?

9. Not everyone hates Zaft... Most old players grew out of that tradition after their 1,000,000th war, now every other player just looks on in awe.

I personally think the organ grinders are a bunch of tools with to much time on their hands to fap and moan the way they do. Everyone knows that Zaft was/is run by the biggest group of twats to ever play this game.

The monkeys are just wankers, their like diseased little rabbits bonking all over the place to produce more little Zaft monkeys.. (I hope that sentence does not confuse the ill-educated)

However I niether hate nor dislike Zaft. They've been here too long and fought too hard to deserve anyone's hate.

Still... They are the biggest bunch of pricks on this game.

️

10. It's funny to see the PE noob Foxy calling us pricks lol. Gave me a good laugh. A clan of mostly inactives that picks on smaller accounts when they decide to log in and drive people from the game call us pricks lol. Good one. Maybe you were in ca and have hard feelings? Suck it up.

11. It's ok harb. I'm a prick. She must be talking about me 

12. The irony of it all bro . The terrorizers of small accounts and make a living terrorizing the helpless call us pricks lolol.

13. And just read the clan page 'they spread chaos in all of Kaw' but ZAFT has the pricks? . You made my day fox ty for the laugh.

14. ZAFT jumped on me because I created a clan that had a similiar name to one of their clans, and because I refused to disband it they farmed and stripped me. Conveniantly, they missed out stronger clans like 2nd Echelon, but that said when I spoke to the owner she was relatively pleasant, so I don't know. I guess some of them are assholes and some aren't, but that happens all around kaw. Yes they can be asswipes and seemingly unfair but I feel like they get way to much crap. /rant

15. Rainbow no clan or family likes to be mimicked of fakers. KOTFE farmed a clan for the same thing and rightfully so and others have as well. The English language have western alphabets has so many words that can be conjured up to not appear to be mimicking others. Maybe you should of been more original? But glad your drama is over :)

16. Looking back after it concluded I did understand where they were coming from, and to be fair my friend who I fought with then changed the clan name to ZAFT killers. Which I see as completely fair to farm & strip.

17. PE noob? Meows. Someone's got the claws out. Any who if you knew anything about something you'd know I was being complementive ️ via the prick insult. You sir are a prick.

I've never been in zafts CA. Had to many friends there that have since left. And tbh Zaft were never any of my targets. Mainly BL.