About ZAFT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by 666_Lucifer_666, Nov 11, 2014.

1. I have been a zaft admin and a zaft head admin what you have just said is a load of crap.
    I've never seen anyone forced into joining zaft or be farmed in my whole time I was there. Anyone that was in ca and zaft had respect for after cf was agreed might get an invite to come stay for awhile but never seen anyone forced to join

2. As a former owner of a newb growth clan not too long ago I had my members farmed by ZAFT members on multiple instances. Luckily I knew some admins so could get it to stop (we had a few try 1vs1 as I encouraged this but they all eventually got CA'd by ZAFT after agreements to keep it 1vs1 were made).

So while I have a liking for some individuals in ZAFT I don't care for them as a whole because in my personal experience about maybe 1.5-1 year ago time frame I had to deal with this situation more than once which never happened with any other big alliance randomly without reason.

That's just my point of view.

DMC
    -Former owner of Knights of Acheron

3. Please, use a little punctuation.

4. Sorry I meant 'join or get farmed'

5. Please, include some humor when you troll.

6. Interesting thread  I always wondered this myself. Since I was a tiny cs I would hear of hate for zaft and wondered why without any real reason from people who were hating lol.

So interesting to hear some of these reasons but still doesn't sound like any special reason to hate zaft lol too bad maybe better reasons will pop up still

7. From my experience here and in GaW, most ppl have issue with just the sheer number of times they get farmed by members of zaft. And ZAFT has a large clan with lots of members, so being farmed by 50 players or multiple clans doesn't make for fun/fair experiences.

8. they are a big family of clans and extremely well known.

also in my experience people are more likely to post negative experiences than positive ones.

for every negative post someone makes there is probably just as many non posted positive things that could be said for them.

imo.

9. Thing is I was around since beginning of game, and ZAFT went out of their way to be "jerks" protecting a member is not what you guys have done. If one of your members got hit you would attack the enemy clan and buy their allies and continuously attack them and I quote "we will stop attacking when the clan is gone or everyone in the clan is afk". You guys purposefully have ruined the game for many in the community which why there is so much hate directed toward ZAFT.

Thank you

10. "Been around since the beginning"

Then post with that account :roll:

11. Don't agree with their play style, hit one get all. But be real, who does unless you somehow have equal force.

12. Post with your main noob

13. I really don't think Zaft is all that hated at all. Sometimes you may find new players or players who don't understand the politics of this game who might trash them. I remember a few of months ago Kotfe seemed like they had a new thread complaining about them every day.

I have some good friends that are Zaft who I think are good people. Hopefully even when it comes to rivalries that might exist between groups like Apoc and WDGAF/Zaft, nobody would wish actual harm on anyone

14. Well said :)

15. I dont agree with that either, and i understand if there were clans as big as zaft all equal in clans,numbers and cs then its understandable to hit all because it will be a fair fight. but if one person were to hit one zaft member and that zaft member retaliates with 50 more members thats not a fair fight. And not only that lets say he gets perm farmed right so he decides to no longer play kaw and he brings that to his friends atention not to play the game because its not worth playing when you get perm farmed. Think about how many ppl would be on kaw more if this were to never happen zaft could be great if they choose to but if they perm farm ppl thats called abuseing there power and face it we would just loose more ppl on kaw and eventually kaw would die.

16. Or they could just ask for a cf... It's usually given. Many clans happily give CF's as long as you are respectful, if you are not and abuse the clan then you deserve to be perm farmed regardless of how many people hit.

17. Yeah your vary right about that thanks blue