About ZAFT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by 666_Lucifer_666, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Hey Formers I have seen lots of Posts and threads about ZAFT and hate towards them and ideas of if they can be taken down so i choose to come here today to pose a few questions out for the community.

1) First off why does every one hate ZAFT and their Members when they have done nothing to hurt you or done anything wrong ( yes i admit there's the odd few who are just like that) but majority are not Actually lots are nice and my friends but what does those Rare few make it OK to say all of ZAFT is bad and to be hated IT DOESN'T so do tell me what makes it ok to do so? I also admit no one is perfect so should people farm and hate you becuase you make a mistake? Think about it.

2)My next Question is for those who want to Undermine ZAFT and take them down. My question is that why do you guys think ZAFT who keeps to our selves for the most part (yes we farm to defend our member) be taken down like think about it you guys start conflicts and cry to your clans when we hit back.... makes no sense what so ever *to those who support people and clans like these why do you support them and also think Why you support them and why you want ZAFT to go down. ( please note we to awsome to go down ;) )

With those two things said I would like all to look at this forum and ask themselves what they think about the topic and be truthful to your self, if some one in your clan was being hit you would protect them yes? well thats just what we are doing.

Yes this is a alt so no need to spam comments saying its a alt TY

2. everyone needs to learn that these colors are horrible for text

3. They are not bad on Computer

4. Such grammar

5. So philosophical ... Let's all hold hands and dance in a circle 

6. I like the newer colors better than old :| but I know that's your opinion and that's mine

Back on topic... One if the main reason why people hate is probably when something becomes big then people tend to hate it

7. Back on topic... One if the main reason why people hate is probably when something becomes big then people tend to hate it[/quote]

Thats true when you think of it I dont understand when people hate something big XD

8. Annnnd it's a statless alt

9. Simple answer really.
    Zaft are seen as the pinnacle of the game by many. Anyone that is competitive will always aim to take down those above them if they are not a part of it.

What zaft really do is spend a lot that helps support the game. Gotta appreciate that.
    Respect is earnt and those I know are just people and behave like anyone else.
    Perks of kaw whether you can hit everyone or not is not the sole point. You can meet anyone on here and either earn respect or make an ass of yourself.

Some will use zaft as an excuse to make an ass of themselves. Whether they are a part of it or not.
    That's cool. Just entertains the rest of us. 

10. I just noticed that XD :O

11. i like how you say that and its quite true aswell 5stars XD

12. im not saying i don't like the colors. They are just so hard to read with the new background

13. People hate Zaft because they have a massive family of clans filled up with the strongest players (a lot of lb player). They are unbeatable in their current state due to both numbers and strength.

Zaft have always dominated KaW back to when they had their one original clan 'Zodiac alliance of freedom treaty'. In pre pwar years, they had zero system war losses and they were on top of the strength leaderboard with clans like IG and foxes close behind. This makes people want to take them down because they know that if they take zaft down, they will take their place as top dogs lol.

14. My goal personally is to at one point make lb stats. If it takes years so be it, and after that I will probably just make a starter clan or something

15. Wasnt it that eveyone was possed about their "farming spree" that they had. Like eveyone and everything was hit.

Also i heard someone say that they are/were "stealing members" because many people want to join them or were forced to join them because they didnt want to get farmed.

If im wrong just please say so because im not an expert in this. I just read forums much and talked to many people

16. Disclaimer: These are not my thoughts but thoughts of others'

Taking down Zaft would bring such fame to whoever accomplished it, their name would be known throughout Kaw' Also, so many people have joined Zaft leaving friends and family behind, and those people might want revenge.
    Another note is just for people who just plain old hate other people, these people know what could happen if Zaft broke apart, how much chaos there would be. There would be lots of large people needing homes, new clans would pop up like wildfire, the game would be different forever.

17. I was in ZF and enjoyed it for awhile. But yes back when kaw was in its younger days many were perturbed by them. To say they haven't done anything is actually incorrect if you look way back yonder.

18. I say these things as someone who has lost friends and also used to call Zaft my home