clan?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by *tHeBeStKiD (01), Oct 29, 2014.

1. IM new and revived a tip too ask in wc for a volley and a clan too join but I have no speakers and I already refreshed my game so what should I do now?

2. Not make another crap thread

3. Buy a penguin, then eat the penguin

4. Why would I eat a penguin

5. Forumers are so helpful...

The volley will come, don't worry about that. As for a clan look in world chat for clans looking for new players or ones stating no minimum combined stats and join one of those.

6. You could keep an eye on the world announcement. That scrolling bar at the top of world chat.

It will show new clans that get created, you could try and join them.

7. Welcome to KaW, Kid.

Watch WC for any ads about back to back tfo, reckoning, ambush, or beginner ebs. You don't need to be invited, just apply and they will normally accept. Once your active in a clan, the volleys will come.

Off the top of my head, .Alpha Delta., Toxic Sushi, the hot tiki bar, and Empire Academy are great beginner clans.

You can find these specific ebs through the clan > clan events > epic battles tab (from iPhone, sorry can't help with android).

8. Youre new daphnia, why the hell didnt you lock this???

9. Loco, Daph has been playing for two years and has been a mod on FC, she/he has plenty of experience. Besides, I see no reason to lock a thread for a new user.

10. This is not spam (like hera said) this is a thread for a new user after all

11. ⇧He got candy I drive the vans :lol: