INVICTUS CASTRA HTE CLAN EXPOSED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by I_demon_rule_over_babys_body, Oct 28, 2014.

1. a hte clan should be a model of respect and organisation BUT invictus castra scam seals insult members and claim to be gods screen shot and explaination in next thread

2. Thread not made by statless alt. Must be true :lol:

3. Are you trying to say I'm not a god how do you know I'm not

4. Why next thread..? Why couldn't you have done it in this one?

5. Oh yes, kicking you for making fun of us, and talking **** is a wonderful scam

6. What a crybaby how about don't go to hte clans

7. LOL says the one that's been in an hte clan

8. You were given a free pass by someone. You never dropped a seal. You were never forced to. You openly make fun of the clan, in cc mind you. You were lucky not to get kicked right then.

9. Wait...
    Did the op just say that hte clans should be a model of respect?

10.  you join ...then tell us how we are aloud to behave... You should b grateful that admins did not kick you before they did

11. not this thread cuz i have too many ss of them insulting ppl etc and even them claiming to be gods saying they wont respect members scamming seals and farming cuz they tae the right to insult but cant handle being insulted back

12. So make the second thread then OP. we're waiting.

13. Don't think your thread is working

14. yep i tell u to respect membes jaeger they are sealers not ur personal toys they pay for their seals and u admins seal twice a month so u take all the freebies making cash on the back of sealers and on top of it u insult members openly on cc without valid reasons im making the next thread with the ss and lets see how u guys answer to the proof of all this

15. I'm interested to see this.

16. Drgnblade approves of invictus castra. I approve.

17. xD lol shuts that merely a thread to see how much u guys were scared lol u kicked me then headed to forum to see and ***** about it xD well show u guys have something to hide it take time to gather all the ss from me and some of ur members and admins (cuz even clan admins gave me ss of u guys )

18. Hurry up and make it your god demands this

19. This thread is a joke 