To foxes, -The Uprising-, and legendary hero league

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by *DA_TRUTH_DA (01), Oct 27, 2014.

1. The Aydens forgive and will pray for your loss.

2. Deep. Stay strong and don't give up, that 3rd kid will need a dad.

3. I'm sorry for ur loss

4. Maybe the pain is so high that the father has lost all faith in happiness and reality. The consuming feelings of guilt have lead to suicidal thoughts and or depression. So, ask yourself this.. if this is real as I see a lot of you saying, how hard is it to see that he refers to his own child as the third kid because, he's trying to remove himself from the pain? Be a stranger and hold no hope because 3 deaths so far on his hands has taken its toll and he's not the least bit excited for a fourth. Y'all don't need to be sympathetic but you could certainly afford some compassion. His world is spiralling out of control and he's acting out in KaW. Anyone with open eyes and a kind heart has put aside their differences while playing to ask why is this person being so horrible to others? What is their inner pain suffering and struggle that causes them to treat others like ****. There is no excuse for that behaviour but there is a reason. I've seen ppl let their life flow into this game many many many times. At one point or another were all here to escape reality. Some of us just have a more difficult reality to escape from than others at key points in our lives. To the op of you're still around. I can't make things better for you. But you're not alone in pain. Most ppl I meet on KaW are in a world of pain too. Look to anyone who's in an osw clan or anyone with over 50k wins.. Where there's an addiction there's a problem. Little or humongous it's all the same. You need to let someone help you out sooner or later and the easiest thing is to talk. Blah blah blah best of luck to you and to the haters I wish you the best too cause you must be in pain to hate on this guy even after his comments here. True or not he's got an issue clearly if he's going to make that lie up then his issue is so bad that he needs to hide it. I apologize for bringing this up but I didn't like how the focus was on whether he was lying or not. I'm crazy like that️

5. Im sorry but i find this sketchy so your family died because you were driving and on your phone which caused a fatal accident?? Shouldnt you be locked up for it?

6. Sounds cheesy has to be a lie

7. I say " the third kid because I don't consider myself a real parent and I'm requesting this thread gets locked by mods

8. LOL they wouldn't be in the ER for multiple days... Good try though