To foxes, -The Uprising-, and legendary hero league

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by *DA_TRUTH_DA (01), Oct 27, 2014.

1. I'm Spartan and I'm known as a terrible player. And what I have done in the past was awful. I am a terrible person I know that and I'm writing this because I would like to apologize for what I did. I'm sorry to cherry sushi aydens_mommy grape and brentoffoxes also cr8zy_tomato also Irish_lass_love I've also bullied another player who's name I will not mention who recently passed away from cancer. Now I know you guys think this is a bunch of B.S but this came from my heart but ill explains why I done that right now. It was supposed to be a pleasant day I was going to take my wife and 3 kids to the beach. I received a text message while I was driving my wife told me multiple times not too text and drive but being me stubborn I did not listen. Few minutes later we crashed and my wife and 2 kids died the third kid is still in the ER to this day. So for a long time I have been a big *****. And I'm sorry for that this thread also is the mark of my retirement and a better life
    Spartan

2. Sorry for your loss....

3. I'm sorry that that happened to you... :cry:

4. If its the truth. No offence if it is but this is the internet..

5. What pb said. Condolences, as long as you aren't lying.

6. I don't know if I can trust what you are saying. You have lied to me and my friends before. Hid behind your stats and continued to troll.

Either way, if it is the truth, my heart goes out to you, if not, then you need psychological help.

Stay strong guy, and seek council from friends it will help.

7. Sorry I take back above sorry to hear

8. Forgiven, im sorry to hear about your loved ones... wether he is lying or not does not matter to me, he will have to take that up with God if he is...

9. As long as u aren't lying after what u said about Swordy in his wall if your not lying

I'm sorry your family is going through these hard times best of luck enjoy your KaW

Happy you were a big enough man to own up and apologize for what you've done wrong:)

10. Condolences. Hope you aren't lying.

11. How could someone lie about their kids dying because of something they did? I know if i were put in a situation like that, what would i have to lie for? He will never be able to drive again without remembering this.

If he did lie to you, who cares? It's fake gold on a tap tap game.

12. He would've lied about people's death ...don't matter if this is a tap tap game .. Kinda of all the same to me ... Hope you ain't lying op

Prayers and wishes out to you bud ️

13. Not saying he's a liver but If this is true why would he was it his time telling us...

14. Are you talking to me Milone? If so, he have not done a thing to me. In fact it's my first time seeing him here. My condolences for him have nothing to do with this 'tap tap gold' you speak of, and what he had done because i've never met him. It is just such a petty excuse to lie about his kids dieing just so he can add it on his 'apolgy' thread to those he have done wrong, and if his kids did die, all my heart goes for him due to his lost. So don't attack me with your 'logical' respond as what i said was for what had happened to his life.

15. I believe Milone may have just been speaking to us in general.

16. " the third kid" doesnt sound to parentlike to say it like that. Sounds more like 3rd person. Nonetheless I send my condolences if you are not lying

17. Sorry for your loss.