The Lethal Initiative

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by IIlIIBENIIlII, Oct 23, 2014.

1. KaWers and Forumers,

Over recent years, ATA have bought out many eb updates. And people complain that no pvp updates are brought out. Why? Well we don't pvp anymore. Even during osw, most clans have HTE running to build funds. Enter, Lethal Initiative.

The Lethal Initiative is not a clan, simply freedom. A small group of pvp lovers have come together to just do PVP. No ebs, no clan. Who needs the devs to give us pvp updates? The attack button works fine as it is...

So this small group of friends will be just doing there thing in kaw, fighting, having fun, playing a war game properly. (but don't forget, game is the key word there... if you aren't up to losing virtual gold, you don't belong on a war game, and if you don't have fun, you don't belong on a game.) I guess you could say this is exactly what this old school fantasy of kaw currently is, no ebs, no pwars, just farming. Any further queries or if you wish to join in, follow me for further details :)

Before anyone gets any misconceptions, this is not a huge KaW changing event. Just a bit of fun, I have no doubt we will hardly be noticed in the big picture.

TLI
    Apologies for no fancy BB codes etc, I honestly can't be bothered.

2. Forgot to add, yes i'm a statless alt, sorry! Thought i'd reset my alt and see how difficult it is to get anywhere through pvp alone :)

3. So you want to declare your own farmfest, with a statless alt no less?

Why not just post with your main? Statless alts get no respect in forums.

4. Because I'm not speaking for myself, I'm speaking for a group of people. Good job I didn't ask for respect then isn't it :)

5. You're trying to appeal to a broad audience, hence why forum respect is necessary.
    But whatever, have fun with your FarmFest rip off :)

6. Do I need a statless alt to join?

7. How is this a farmfest ripoff? No scoring, no judges, no dedicated clan to hold participants, no achievement, not sponsored by a clan, and not successful. I see no similarities besides pvp and that alone doesn't constitute a farmfest.

8. ^Apologies.
    An extremely downgraded player run pvp 'event' or battle list wednesday on a day that isn't wednesday?

9. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't wait to follow this statless alt into the pvp promised land

10. Oh my! A statless suggesting/ talking about a tiny PVP clan.... Doesn't sound like anything like this before has happened.. :roll:

11. Baby alts hide those who can't speak for themselves 

12. Can you afford 25b to make a clan?

13. He already said it isn't a clan