REBORN MERCZ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Oct 22, 2014.

1. WHO ARE THE REBORN MERCZ??[/C]

We are friends who have come together as ONE to help those clans around Kaw in completing there EPIC BATTLES that might need a push to complete. We are a new MERCZ clan, but this doesn't mean we don't work just as hard as the other Merc(z) clans. We have the heart and soul to ACHIEVE GREATER if we work together as ONE.

THE PURPOSE OF REBORN MERCZ

1. Help clans complete their epic battles (ebs)
    2. Bring members closer together
    3. Unite the kawcommunity through our helping hand
    4. Take MERCZ to a whole new level
    5. Show the Kawcommunity our dedication to the game ((or addiction to the game)) XD >>cuz rly who isn't addicted to Kaw ?!?<< ;P
    6. NEVER BACK DOWN FROM AN EB

We are the new and improved REBORN MERCZ. Through the blood and tears of our comrades we stand as ONE to take down and eliminate the epic battles that are PRESENTED BEFORE US. We love what we do and help those we can. If you think you are capable of becoming a REBORN MERCZ join us and see if you can TAKE IT.
    CAN YOU...

Take the adrenalin
    Take the epic battles
    Take the responsibility
    Take the loyalty
    Take the respect
    Take the pressure

Can you become a REBORN MERCZ?

AS ONE WE STAND-AS ONE WE FALL

RECRUITING REQUIREMENTS
    Recruitment ~ Open

~ATLEAST 5mil >>exceptions made<<
    ~confident in finishing ebs
    ~know the ebs >>be open to learn new ebs<<
    ~get to know the clanmates you are working with
    ~don't be negative towards an ebs time/% doesn't help the atmosphere >>have a positive attitude towards the eb<< you can joke around :p
    ~be considerate of the other MERC(Z) clans
    ~Welcome help from other MERC(Z) clans ((this isn't a contest...we are all here to help other clans))
    ~be open to helping clans that come close to loosing >>gets ur adrenaline PUMPING<< ((I have to admit it feels awesome!!! those last few seconds of the eb closing in on you)) XD chills spreading throughout your body as you watch both the bar and the timer running out ~
    If you are up for an adrenaline pumping clan we are it. A clan who stands together and works through the tough ebs as one WE ARE THE CLAN FOR YOU.

CONTACT
    >tongan1
    >_Vampy_
    >KilianSC
    >Optimus_Kitkat
    >XoX-She_Devils_Soul-XoX

Any ONE of these players can talk to you about joining our family. We are not always in the same clan, but we come together as one and destroy the EB. Epic Battles get eliminated without hesitation when we are called.
    WE WORK TOGETHER~ WE DEMOLISH TOGETHER.

NEED HELP!?!

Reach us at Rebornhelp
    LESS THAN 3hrs left in an EB.

Please leave us your
    -eb name/time/%
    1. epic battle name
    2. Time of the epic battle ~how much time is left
    3. Percentage

If ITS URGENT wall one of the admins[/C]

REBORN MERCZ ~ WE HAVE BEEN REBORN AGAIN AND CONTINUE TO RISING UP ~ REBORN MERCZ

2. Sorry for the mistakes in the coloring I'm still a noob when it comes to posting in color XD cut me some slack! Hope you enjoy :) please leave comments and support !! :p

3. No support there are too many merc clan around you are all hardkawmercz and rpl groupies inside

4. Last EB was wb 6 days ago...

5. Woohoo reborn all the way amazing thread vampy

6. Looks really amazing I'm proud of u vampy ;)

7. Support my vampy hun 

8. So proud :3 full and utter support to these guys!

9. Support hun, you did an amazing job

10. Support, Vampy has the heart of a true warrior

11. Support Vampy great first effort.
    Wishing you best of luck! ️

12. Support Vampy Best of Luck️

Adrenaline is misspelled btw 

13. Twerk, Twerk Twerk

14. Exactly what kaw needs. Another eb fairy clan...

15. RM well done RM

16. Great thread vamps ;),were all very proud,im also someone to talk to about joining Rm :)

17. Mah vampy wifey GL lovely. Call me for acc help️

18. Anyone wanna help me with colour? :( Im failing