Hello KaW! 

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by BurrCandy, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Hello pimd
    Love u long time.

2. Here's my ways...

You've been vollied a bajillion times now. I think I'll make a new account and farm your ass. Brb.

3. Buy allies and join a noob clan. :)

4. Nevermind. Need Facebook to start a new alt.

It was a good idea though. Someone else should do it.

5. Or we can be a tad bit more welcoming and actually help players get into this game before we farm them into oblivion...

6. If you are looking for the PVP aspect here, just quit now. That part of Kaw died a long time ago.

7. I find plenty of pvp, how is that aspect dead?

8. Welcome to KaW, Candy! Plenty of KaWers are closet PimDers, so you're not alone.

The best way to get started is to read some of the beginner guides in forums. Coming from Pimd, you will know all about maxp, so make sure you have that before you start building.

Like Pimd, you unlock builds through lands (dorms). Skip the first and third tiers if you can. If your broke, build guilds in empty lands.

Beginner ebs: Revenge of the Warbeasts is best, but costs a horn (29 nobs in your marketplace), so good growth ebs are ambush, the forgotten ones, and the reckoning. Read forum guides to figure out what potions you need to make the most money off them, although your clan owner will normally have it in CA.

Also, go to marketplace, scroll to the bottom, and buy a Top of Fate to participate in our current promo, the Crux Crusades. If your faction wins, you can grow fast with the 100% plunder.

Wall me any questions, and enjoy the game. :)

9. Crowfeeder is right. Lets give them a fighting chance since they are from PIMD.

10. Thanks for the help Daphnia. Wish you were here sooner lol. I may have made some minor mistakes already. :lol:

11. Mistakes are just lessons. I lost over 2t in build.. lessons.. :lol:

12. IM COOL CAUSE I MADE FUN OF A PLAYA FROM PIMD WHOS NEW

YEYEYEYE LOOK @ MI GUYS PLS LIKE ME.

13. Welcome burr. Hope you enjoy kaw.

14. Not appropriate, Jester. Post deleted, take a break from forums.

15. Oooh. I like the mods here. :)

16. Daphnia is one of the cool mods. Mods all started like her but end up becoming maniac's like benny or yarmes.

The power goes to their heads..

17. If you saw Pimds forums, you'd appreciate them more. :lol:

18. Actually Burr don't buy allies first for maxp like the new mod said.. Unlock 9 lands then cover them with tier 3.

Buying an ally at your size is tough because the ones you need are scarce.. Just keep buying once you built on your 9 lands