WC Ads

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by SadisticSnowman, Oct 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That title probably caught your attention to mark this thread as a potential source of trolling and sadistic hatred.
    Alas, I'm not here to complain about the flood of WC advertisements and propose an ad chat to replace ally chat. Quite the opposite actually.
    Let's cut to the chase.

How do you make a WC clan advertisement?
    After a look through the forums turned up nothing useful I decided to ask my questions directly.
    The responses I've gotten from asking in WC just said experiment but I doubt that'd end well for anyone.
    Since there is a character limit and a limit on the characters per line I'm a bit confused as to how I would go about coming up with an ad because I don't know those specifics and it'd be hard to imitate WC.
    Can the forums help?

2. There are two options that I know of:
    1. Have a clanmate pm the ad to you, then copy/paste it, or
    2. Experiment with posting ads on your own wall, then copy/paste in wc. As far as the symbols on wc ads, those are from something called emoji keyboard.

3. No clan advert is perfect, SadisticSnowman.

But you can make your own clan ad. Probably it will attract kawers, specially new first-time appliers. :idea:

After all, clan ads are meant to attract new players into clans to grow stronger.

With effort and creativity, it helps! :D

4. You have been blue for a while

5. Needs pert pictures.... your sisters pic will work

6. As long as you get banned too :)

7. This is from nearly two years ago. Stop necrobumping threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.