New WAR Clan New Possibilities

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by MineEliteTank, Oct 17, 2014.

1. New war clan

Hello kaw players this is EliteTank alt (just made) I have played over 3 years but I was heart broken when my ipod broke and the account was the-beast- it was not connected to any thing therefore lost )-:. So 3 days ago i started EliteTank and today bought 3 sods (have not used any).

So my idea is a epic unstoppable, wanting to quit write away when you match up against us war alliance. I have played many years off war and played tons off players and I am a great wc and a great warer. My idea is in 3 weeks I create the main alliance for the war clan. I need a lot off people to come join off the bat and unlock to hte first night then in couple weeks when fully unlocked make a sub alliance and the war alliance. We will jump to it when we want to war and it will have a no loss record.

[​IMG]
    this is war

So over my years of kaw, I have learned how to become a great wc. I have made many ways how to battle almost any alliance rooster. I can lead all you guys to the top if you take my hand and fight with me.

I am looking for a list off people for the main clan and a list for the war clan. Please pm EliteTank with questions happy kawing more will be added soon as in 2 weeks from today we start the clans.

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading :D

2. Crux crusade lb please devs xD

3. You can't support and bump your first thread in the all in the first page, stinks of desperation, and I didn't even read this a little bit, so tanks for nothing

4. Lol nubby noobs these days

5. Supporting your own thread? Immediately after? I don't know what to say...

6. Faailll thread no support clans are overpopulated

7. HAHA FARMING CAUSE NO SUPPORT LOL

8. /lock for repeated bumping and spamming post count

9. Why is he keep saying 'off' when it's 'of'? Kinda weird... You high bro?

10. If this clan was a rocket launcher..
    [​IMG]

11. Making in 1 hiur pm me

12. Just made !!!

13. Wolf Call  EB's Daily 
     looking for members
     no minimum cs 