New war alliance coming soon!

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by XxX-NINJA-XxX, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Hello, Hello kaw players I have just made a new acc my old iPad broke and my main was the-beast- but no way to recover. So I thought I would make this acc and make a great winning record war alliance. So my plan is in 3 weeks on Thursday to make a alliance and have many players ready to join and unlock to hte in 2-3 days. (I will be spending lots money between now and then.) So we will unlock all ebs in a week or so and build up clan making a sub. After 2 weeks after that I'll make a war clan that's with the main so when we want to war we switch to that clan. So I'm starting a list now off players that will join and help unlock when I make. Also for war I only want the best off the best we will have no losses if so only a couple. And want a perm list of war members!

Thanks for reading,
    3pic tank

2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Wall....of....text
    Being skipped over since 2009

4. Seems like a good plan

5. Good luck on your alliance, just don't call it marvel alliance. Me an the alts got that area covered :)

6. Refer to AshesofEden's thread when determining your clan name so that you do not make big clans angry

7. Alliances are multiple clans run by different people under different names that have different rules respectively. Apocalypse for example. From the text wall that I read you're making a war family.

8. Good luck in your endeavors.

Let me know if you need help with unlocks 

9. I will war with my main sh if you want in your new clan