New World Order recruiting

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Aries, Oct 4, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    Join us in the fight for order!

UPDATES
    • • New management, through a series of dramatic events, ownership has been transferred to me.
      • Were no longer looking for just experienced players, we are open to players near 1.5 mill cs.

Current Ops
      We are rebuilding and changing our clan, we were primarily focused on PVP now that management has changed we are looking for players regardless of experience. How ever we do ask for players to be mature outside of our clan chat.

Criteria/Rules
      Player Requirements
      • •Hansel m 1cs
        •Attack/Hybrid builds 2m cs

Age LimitWe expect our members to be some what mature, we do enjoy some good laughs though.

Rules
      [list•We expect players to check clan chat for updates.
      •Don't trash talk we don't want to be know for having big mouths.
      •Respect your clan mates,and work hard to make NWO as good as we can make it.

[​IMG]

*If you're a member speak with NWO_Head-Honcho_NWO about any disagreements with the way we are running the clan.

Contact list
    • • NWO_Head-Honcho_NWO
      • NWO_Benena_NWO
      • -Pippinkid-
      • NWO_Tamara_NWO
    [/list]

*Note
    Contact any of us on the listed above for recruitment, questions, or clan issues.

[​IMG]

Q n' A
    Q: What kind of clan is New World Order?
    A: New World Order was made to be primarily a player vs player clan. However, through many events we have changed and now we are now committed to running epic battles as we grow our member base. However will protect our loyal perms.

Q: I want to be a member but I don't have the requirements; what do I do?
    A: We encourage you to meet the clan requirements. If you do not meet the requirements we will allow you to join however on probation.

Q: With the change to the clan what is different now.
    A: I am focused on changing the overall message we have left, we do not want to be seen as aggressors. We want to kick back and enjoy the game.

*If your question was not answered, contact any one on the list I provided above for an answer.

[​IMG]

2. Illuminati confirmed

3. Support to NWO, excellent OSW clan

4. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

5. What did that downy killer do?

6. Support, many great OSW'ers and respectable players in NWO.

ГiяєгιiΣᎦ

7. Northlane

I'll to speak to you privately about what happened with the ownership change.

8. @Northlane, Are you asking where KillerNumber is? He decided to drop his tags and leave the clan. He also threatened to "destroy NWO" so for that, I'm 1v1ing him. It's all for the better now though, as all he did was cause trouble. Honcho I and other NWO members are now very successfully building NWO back.

9. You said hybrid is 2 mil CS yet earlier you stated 1.5 or around

10. @Pro

It's like that because i1.5m is between 1m for Hansels and 2m for attack builds.

11. No problem, thanks for asking so I could clear that.

12. Shame you've turned it into just another eb clan :-( .

Good luck anyway ❄

13. This is not an "eb clan". This is not a "war clan". This is a KaW clan.

14. Support to my family at NWO 

If you need anything, let me know

15. Lol he thinks he can destroy NWO. It's not like he's bdad or something

16. Pippinkid stop making up ******** lies, u can't even 1v1  knub

17. I said I left w/o destroying.. I could have simply disbanded... I handed ddg ownership, dropped tags and said my goodbyes