W32.SQLExp.Worm

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -_-_--iiNllaiiklleiidll--_-_-, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sas, people come and go. Indi wars move alot in and out. Some have osw to tend to.

And then theres all dat super secret worm **** that worms do. Which is neither here nor there and really not yo' bizniss.

2. I do recall that rivalry. Classic.

༅༜།།༼Щ32.SǪLΞЖPVVФЯM༽།། ༅
    ПQ UПLΩCk! 10MCS
    ╟╼⃟☠⃝╾⃟╢ШΣ ΔRΣ THΣ ШΩRMS╟╼⃟☠⃝╾⃟╢

3. A worm doesn't need to be in a worm clan to be a worm.

For now I will be spanking "The great" clan Magic spank bank.

4. Support ,I have always respected worms and I've always wanted to be one,but I want to stay loyal to this clan so good luck

5. Good to see the worms are back! I'll have to head over after my osw :)

6. Support Farr. You my gimpy nephews role model.

He rp's with you in that other game you play.

7. Spanking us really you may want to start hitting us first show us what you got tuff guy 

8. Lmao Spanking us lmao. You can't touch half of us. You are insignificant. Your clan owner booted you because of it. But when you grow a wee bit I'll be waiting. Happy kawing

9. ^ booted me lmaoo.

And the other half of players I can hit either haven't hit me or are pinned and already at 6sdp like abyss. 

10. O.O spanking? where?? :?: I have yet to be spanked :lol:

11. Le Clan Thread is evolving!
    Congratulations! Le Clan Thread evolved into Trash Talk Thread! :D

12. Catfish what r u doing there ol buddy

13. Thanks slim always nice to meet my rp buddies. Tell him his spelling is atrocious, and that no, a weenus isn't a naughty bit. It's the skin on your elbows tip.

14. SO MUCH FOR WORMZ , ANOTHER CLAN ERADICATION. MAGIC SPANK BANK. IS INDEED THE GREATEST CLAN IN KAW HISTORY! !!

15. What we were in osw  Was that that one fail steal that I received 

16. 

17. Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.