Possible iOS8 Slowdown

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Cc and keypad slow and takes longer for all actions needs to be fixed quickly upgrades keep making things worse instead of better

2. For those on iPhone 5 and 5s. Resetting network settings seems to help for a short while. Not a perm fix but does help with the lag for a bit. Then few hrs and it's back again.

3. Downloaded ios8 2 days ago and now kaw is slow in carrying out actions and I often get the message "unable to fight"

4. Join the club squeeze

5. There's a Kaw update in the App Store now.

6. Devs have realesed update for ios8 come and get it works.fine :)

7. My speakers aren't regening since a week. I have signed up on pc and ipad. Recently i have updated to iOS8. Maybe its connected

8. Is update really helpful?? I guess I will wait few weeks

9. Mine is lagging bad. I also get a error sometimes not sure whats that about.

10. I've just updated KAW typing is much better in cc/wc and here but actions are still slow for hitting EBS and moving in between screens. Have t tried a war since updating iOS so can't comment on that

11. Kaw_community, after the latest update, kaw is freezing for me making it unplayable. Thanks!

12. I use an iphone 6, iphone 5, and ipad 3, all with iOS 8. Im seeing no slowdowns with the latest software from unloading on iOS 7 with the 5 or iPad.

Also, the new update didnt really "fix" the standard view issue on the iPhone 6, all it did was force the app to be viewed in zoom view regardless of if the user wants standard or zoomed.

13. Yep tried the update and didn't work on the lag and speed of the keyboard interface or the response time in generally between actions such as > chat bubble, type comment (I literally can type a sentence through muscle memory and the keyboard catches up after the fact), sending the message and then the chat bubble clearing back to the regular full screen.

The speed in EE wars speed up a touch from yesterday but still slow and laggy

I think the overall frustration is the delay in actions. Such as clicking on clan pages, profiles, allies, etc. Basically any button that requires interface between my fingers and an action is super slow

You asked for consumer feedback on the issue, and that's what I'm experiencing

Note: I do not recommend updating iOS8 until players like me who made the mistake of downloading iOS8 feel the issues are resolved

lol and to think I'm always the guy who waits a few months after updates like this other for ppl to type this kinda stuff. Turns out I'm that guy this time. Remind me to let other ppl go through this update nonsense next time.

Here's a novel idea devs, why not get actual consumers (like kids that sit around all day) to work with you on these things in advance, so working professionals like myself and others who spend money in the game don't have to be bothered by trivial issues like fixing how your game interacts with an iOS update

Yeah yeah, I know - now I'm getting all rude, but seriously, ios8 update really messing up my KAW'ing ️ ️Shady

14. I can no longer cut and paste within kaw WC/cc. Anyone else experiencing that ?

15. IPhone 5s iOS 8. The autocorrect bar right above the keyboard seems to set the chat bar in cc/wc out of place. I have to click the auto correct bar right below where the send button is in order to send a message.

Also it seems as though the game is much more laggy. I get occasional errors when the lag gets out of hand and sometimes kaw crashes. It's thrown me off in a few indi and I'm sure it would throw me off in primal/round of I had done any recently.

Thank you for reading these comments and finding a fix.

16. iPhone 5s updated to iOS 8.0 today.

Takes about 5 to 10 seconds to send msg in cc/wc/ac etc.

Actions in eb takes sometimes longer.. Extremely annoying i will miss item phases via of this.

Thanks