Possible iOS8 Slowdown

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 17, 2014.

1. As per the devs reccomendation, go to
    Settings, privacy, location services, system services, turn wifi networking OFF.
    2fb Att red apherion and 2 fb stl ca/8/np. Also, loading profiles and such. No lag on wifi. Checked other apps and Safari, no lag. So far so good. Thanks devs!

2. Thanks for reporting back. Once we can confirm this works for a few more players we'll be sure to relay this to everyone.

3. For those wondering what WiFi networking do and how they can be affected by turning it "off"... its just a feature that use nearby wifi routers for a faster lock of your location. So the only side effect is that will take couple of seconds more until you'll get an accurate location.

4. That location service thing helped but idk why. I had location service off completely. Thanks anyway dev

5. Tried turning locating thing off but still no help and experiencing lag when hitting eb and loading up player profiles.

6. Apple iPhone 5C and during unloads it takes about 2-4 min u loading all troops and my internet is quite fast
    Sometimes entering the game takes ages too

7. Yeah still real slow...nothing solved.

On 5s running 8.0.2

8. Exactly the same as Golthar on 5s - sincerely hope there is a real solution soon got no impact from the suggested interim one.

9. Please can you sort these ios8 issues out ASAP?

10. Get an Android, problem solved.

11. Ummm well ID LIKE TO FREAKING COPY AND PASTE ON MY IPAD PLEASE you told us you were gonna fix it soon and that was a while ago I'm waiting for you to fix it...

12. Just tried recovering my Kaw account on my new phone and all I got was an error message. I can't download my account to my new iPhone

13. It says "The operation couldn't be completed. (com.facebook.sdk error 2.)

Sort it out plz devs!

14. Worked fine for me queen

15. @Queen go to Settings-Facebook. If you are not logged already login. you will see a list of apps. At the top of the screen it will say "Allow these apps to access your account." (It is referring to your Facebook account.) Search for Kingdoms at War and toggle to ON.

16. Thank you! That did the trick 

17. Glad to help. For further reference this happened because you tapped "don't allow" when you got the "Kingdoms at War would like to access your profile info and list of friends.” message. You'll get same error for any app that require Facebook login if you tap "don't allow".

18. Just if anyone is interested - update seems to have fixed iOS8 issues so don't worry about kawing on iPhone 6 as it works great! Thank you Devs 

19. When will the copy and paste issues on iOS be sorted out? Thought they should have been in the last update but it's still not working.