Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I'm not requesting anything special for myself, chump. And as for my build I'll be P's for wars tomorrow. You're the one that is only about yourself, not me. Apparently it hurts your feelings if others have a chance to succeed.

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Kaw_community,

This game can be played many different ways. Why is there not a way for people that don't EE to reap the rewards as we'll?

I can't upgrade my equipment cause I need mith, I can't get mith if I don't EE. Why not sell more then 12 mith. Make different ways for the people that don't EE able to get same equipment upgrades.

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Dear KC why should I have to war for mith that's silly. I don't wanna war I wanna just have the best equip you should just give everyone all the equip fully maxed out and while you're at it everyone should automatically get comparable bfa to Redstar also all the achievements and HFBC immediately upon creating an account

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Support

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I support AJ's Support

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

The new weapon use what to enchant ? Mirth or inferno and aqua?

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Subscribe to my YouTube channel : sinlentz
    It would help out alot :)

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

100 xtal cost $80. 100 war win - 4 s4 weapon and 2 k mirth. Zombie face at work - priceless

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Yeah, I'm not going to war til they boost the medallion payout for Iwars to 2 or make all wars 3/4 like they usually do

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

How about you fix war 1 devs. If you don't do some sort of re-do, or compensation I'm done with s4. Can't even get on my main.

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Same here poor reset app now all I get is error message

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

First war of the season. Devs messed up again lol. Its sad that ata is this predictable by this point. Sort it out ata first you bring out primal without doing most the changes necessary and now you cant even get old ee wars right. Its unreal that you actually call yourself game developers. Only thing you develop are headaches for customers.

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Its an old classic war too. Isnt it kinda funny that means alot of the sh and lb (cause they do these wars mostly for obvious reasons) are gonna all get the free mith and ee that follows these mistakes

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

And the insults fly when things go awry.

We are the devs moaning wife.

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Off to a pretty bad start on S4 with all the bad matches... mis-match is not fun for winner or loser! Get a grip on the match ups for round wars or just eliminate them if you can't fix them.... imo

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Hey there I joined the s4 war 1 -round and I didn't get miths at the end of the war please help me getting my reward miths.. Thanks .

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

They tried elimination of round wars and warned u if u signed for them u get wat u get .. Not the devs fault on this one

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Why should players who have pvp builds and not ee builds have to get half the rewards as those sh?

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Booo!
    Lame devs no fun at all.

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Looks like the devs are aiming to please all,good luck hope the season is a blast for all participants.I will be warring again finally!!!