Season 4 Concerns & Schedule Change

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Why do you guys bother to respond to stupid SH in forum? If you see any SH complaining in forum regarding how their build is so tough to use, their strategy is so profound, their bfa so hard to come by, etc. just know they are trying to justify their pathetic existence.

In case you didn't notice, I am a SH but I am not complaining about anything war related. I personally don't think devs have gone far enough to kill this stupid build. I keep my build this way mostly because of laziness.

Having a few SH on your roster isn't an expoit; having the majority IS. It's not strategy when all you do is vomit out a 8 big/2 random/10 SH formula. A brain dead monkey could run SH in war that's how easy it is to use: I wonder if A T Ape have SH because even those dimwits could run a SH in war. BFA is not hard to come by when you don't have to spend 7+T on lands let alone the ancillary extra buildings.

I personally can't wait for the day that this crappy build finally wheezes out its final breath.

2. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Just take away the damn round wars if you idiots can't even match us up. At this point it's getting ridiculous. Go small no match. Go big no match. Fix this ****

3. For the record, I think its GREAT that more build types get to war now. Mids finally have a forum to war again! But, there's several generations of people that learned and warred the old system. We should have that choice.

4. Why is there only 65 clan on prestige lb dev ?? Alot of clans i not see on there

5. war support is at an all time low.

I thought there would be more support for clan wars, but finding so many have changed builds including myself for indi or primal they are all suffering,

1 Of the clans warring round was to the point of getting silenced trying to make the roster.

I am almost going to have to agree that roster size change is going to have to be changed.

I can only do indi as i have wsy too much bfa for primal, and i really dont like indi.

May have to join many that have just given up on wars, especially for the bad equipment slots that are being offered up this season.

6. Making war more accessible and friendly to more of an audience makes it more appealing.

Round wars are the ultimate discouragement for the majority of kaw; still no war xtals or any moderately accessible way to earn xtals for war; too much whining from everyone on how a certain war style sucks; why tower up for EE when hfbc no tower builds make ludacris money on HTE/Bone dragon EBs without EE (blood reigns plunder bonus is solid at 13%); the list goes on.

Hopefully next week everyone will come out of the woodwork and start warring!

7. true, still pree season not everyone in season mode yet

8. 3 wars r here atm so give it a chance n see what comes about. its good that mids n PS r now a viable build. lets start by being positive n proactive. by this warriors join a war clan n be loyal n cease all the mercing. IW is a merc type of war in essence n promotes ppl to war n learn. i know i posted that before but it still applies. cut a lil slack before we jump on the devs or repeat same ol same ol littany of posts

9. I hope they change the medallion reward for Individual wars, seems unfair for indi players.

10. Re: Season 4 Concerns

@ -AA- bfa isn't considered in Primal ️

11. Re: Season 4 Concerns

1st. Indi wars are just a mess, half the time there is no WC or tracker and most if the time at least 1 inactive. And to now put that in season wars is really a shame. It's making real warriors that war in clans go for indi wars, this is causing less time for rosters to be built and causing clans to not get enough for war

2nd. With all if the NM lately it's going to be very hard for warriors to earn the top equipment. I suggest for a NM the casted warriors should still get 1 medallion, either that or lower the roster size to 11-15 and enjoy the number of wars that will matched.

I was very excited for this season to start, but now it's really just another KaW let down. Unless the NM gets fixed or the numbers get reduced it's going to be less people warring in the clan wars and more non warriors coming out for Indi wars

12. If Medals are based on clan preparation the Devs need to give RH 10 medals per war. There is not a clan out there that prepare their rosters better that this crew.

Support for RH to get 10 medals per wins.

13. Sorry what exactly is your problem with 'non warrers' participating? You cry about nm in one sentence then about new people getting involved in the next. Maybe if you amazing warriors didn't act like such elitist twits the war numbers wouldn't be such complete crap. You all did it to yourselves.

14. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Please be fair for all wars. Make all wars have the same amount of medallion for winning.

If you wish to reward those who put in more effort. Create 2 spells, 1 for wc and 1 for tracker. Only allow 2 person to cast in each primal/round war. They will earn one more medallion for winning.

The rest of the people should be rewarded with same medallion as individual war. They do not need to do anything much except to turn up for war.

15. season 4 Greed.. funny how players support.

As you read this you'll realize devs are making this game worse and worse.. they are getting even more greedy.. Let's put it this way..
    100 medallions /8 weeks = 12.5 medallions/week, assuming you win EVERY SINGLE war, doesn't seem THAT bad right?

Now let's take a look as it was before..

Lvl 50 rancor, assuming you win EVERYwar.
    Week1: 2 wars = 4 rancor +
    Week2: 2 wars = 8 rancor +
    week3: 2 wars = 12 rancor +
    week4: 2 wars = 16 rancor +
    Week5: 2 wars = 22 rancor +
    Week6: 2 wars = 28 rancor +
    Week7: 3 wars = 40 rancor +
    Week8: 3 wars = 50 rancor

So in the total of 8 weeks ASSUMING you won ALL wars it only requires 18 xtals to get to lVl 50. NOW ONLY 1 week, ASSUMING you win all wars you should get 12.5 medallions per week to ONLY receive a slightly better equipment. THAT IS 6-7 CLAN wars or a combination, but for a most minumum of ASSUMING YOU WON ALL WARS, of 6-7 / week.

This game is getting worse and worse....

NOT to mention indi wars are a coin flip.. so that will statistically require even TWICE as much xtals.. meaning 12-14 xtals per week.

BUT HEY!! You don't lose medallions when you lose, but at least you get to spend 4x as much as before.. hey you want a 'better' game now you get to pay 4 as much..

Good luck season 4 you've lost ME as a customer.

p.s. the MOST ironic thing if it all is the people that spend the least is the one the complains the most about "fair" game. now you get to spend 4x as much... congratulations... you've gotten what you wanted..

16. Re: Season 4 Concerns

The more effort ppl put into joining more wars the more they can earn. No one is entitled to have everything without giving what it takes to earn it. U get what u earn not what u want.

17. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Winning the first 2 EQ is easily attainable for most seasoned warriors n newer warriors. To win 3-4 EQ requires extra effort n rightfully so.
    To those that strive to achieve max EQ went above n beyond those who did not or could not do so. Whats wrong with that anyways?

18. Re: Season 4 Concerns

In previous Seasons u could essentially do every war in see nada. At least this reward system can only get ppl gaining on up the reward ladder.

19. Re: Season 4 Concerns

During S3 when i had a mid build it was difficult to find a decent clan n be able stay n war often.
    After doin 13 wars n winning 2 n losing 11 i received 1 EQ my Grizzly ring. I got what i deserved n warred where i could. Now to the present n building n growing for S4 my build can hold its own. 3 yrs has gone by to get to this point n its satisfying to be here. To u who aspire n forge on u will also enjoy the journey i presume. For me it was worth the time n work n more is to be done so i can do better in Round Wars vs the huge builds.

20. well devs you are a bunch of idiots bringing round wars back. your match up system is God awful, battlegrounds number 1 has more bfa than our entire roster. good work though. great job lol