Season 4 Concerns & Schedule Change

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Actually I have to agree nothing, I'm on opposite side and I'd have been pissed at this matchup if on other side

2. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Support for nothing. That was was incredibly lopsided.

3. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Wow look at this match lol their bottom member is 37m cs great job devs keep the sloppy job going 

4. We had a 4ps vs 9ps indy at black spies. Went pretty well .

5. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Chee by kaw

6. Re: Season 4 Concerns

KaWmmunity: wants a change.

Devs: What...?

---------------------------------------

LB: WE DONT LIKE THIS CHANGE IT

[color=redDevs:[/color] *hands change over on a silver platter*

7. Rebalance is happening soon i hope. Please include 3am PDT timeslot

8. Re: Season 4 Concerns

FYI: as RedHotVixen stated try mixing up ur rosters. My home Primal war clan has faced DI n they used 9 PS n us none n we lost. Test n experiment n find ur way with who u have to roster up. GL

9. Re: Season 4 Concerns

How hard would it be to put both pmt and gmt times together

10. Re: Season 4 Concerns

This is not a joke ! It's for real CRAP ! Total disadvantage in my position ! INDY's Fire vs Dunno , Fire vs Cella , Fire vs DT, Fire vs Scarface , Fire vs Laoda, Fire vs Wooloop .... Devs think I can compete ? F O devs !
    This is not counting Unfair plunder advatages hitting me in Primals and Round wars are even more stacked up with Big LBs and crap rare tiimeslots .
    Don't erase F O stands for Fresh Oysters ;)

11. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Why Change war time for next week and make them worse devs? What's the point hard enough for an Aussie with a job to hit any of the wars, I guess Aussie $ spent on xtals not enough

12. Re: Season 4 Concerns

With day light savings on 5th October you war times need to be reviewed pls include an Aussie prime time war or this game is pointless

13. Devs...you know that you botched the war down under tinezone by being greedy and puting on wars that were too big for a tz that you ignored for so long. You needed to treat that tz as day 1 new war customers. You can not just turn on a light switch and expect it ti rival the tz that you normally cater for.
    If you want it, you got to put the effort in and develop the tz...with patience, it will work. Remember that your peak tz were struggling for a long time before you got a system that was bearable and a group of customers that were experienced and interested in war.

14. I must say that the war schedule is really bad for those in Singapore that has work or school to go in the morning. Why isn't there war between 12am and 3am PDT? I want the equipments but just can't go for war! Please consider my advice. :cry:

15. Devs are u even remotely concerned that maybe 6 clans regularly do round wars and maybe 12 do primal. Out of hundreds of clans.... Can u offer some incentive for clans to try ee? If ee gets down to indies only, I'm retiring.

16. Re: Season 4 Concerns

Agree with savan

There is absolutely no incentive for clans to sign up, lose a few wars to get the hang of things and then continue warring in the future

And truthfully , setting up a roster, doing stats, tracking , war strategy -putting everything together- is a daunting task for some clans and usually falls on a select few from each war clan

It's almost too encompassing for an app on your phone or ipod

I really think if the devs made it easier to war , more people would try

I think a pm to a link of system generated opponents roster with their stats is a start

I'm not complaining about the all the side work that goes Into warring but let's be honest it takes a lot to be successful in war in this game

Unless you stack in round that is

But I think it's limiting the war pool

Tldr: incentive wars for losing clans , figure out ways to make it easier and more accessible for clans to war.

17. For round wars, yes i agree, currently there is what? 1 match that is going on lol. But for primals i think all is fine, just need more mids to war together. Matching has been really good and pretty damn fair for those that do sign up.

No indi wars are a joke in the lb bracket. Devs weigh 1 person way to heavy and it screwes the rest on that persons roster over. No idea how you can match 4lb vs 11lb and have 5 people on the 4lb side be smaller than other sides #24-25

18. Correction, two matches currently running lol

19. Re: Season 4 Concerns

The prevailing opinion two years ago was losing side should get nothing for losing. How is that working out now devs? :lol:

20. Re: Season 4 Concerns

the clocks for Australian daylight savings goes forward an hour so why have you made wars move forward also, our daylight saving should have made the war an hour earlier than it is already, this war is the 6am for Americans which for most Australians was around 10:30pm, 11:00pm etc and should now be 9:30 or 10, it is just pointless now for Aussies to even try and war, I know there are more Americans playing this game and it's mostly who the game is for as all things in the world are unfortunately for most, but you need to do something for other countries for a change and stop favouring just one, either create another war for most Asians, Australians and New Zealanders or put the time back to an hour earlier like it it should be, or just do both and keep your customers happy For god sake!! It's not that hard to give a few others what they are asking for, a change needs to happen or you will lose more and more people over time from these countries!! Please do something about it, all of us beg of you to change your ways!!!!!